Garena Free Fire is one of the biggest battle royale games in the Indian subcontinent. Garena recently opened the OB31 server registration and is now accepting players to try out the new features and hunt bugs inside the game. The Free Fire Advance Server (OB31) will go live from November 18th, 2021 to November, 25th, 2021.
During this period, players can register for the server by visiting the Free Fire Advance server website. By downloading this version, players can experience the upcoming features before they come out officially. Here is a quick walkthrough of the Free Fire Advance Server (OB31), including, how to download, registration and more.
What is Free Fire Advance Server (OB31)?
Before a video game is released, the developers often run a trial version of the game. This is true in almost every online game that exists today. These tests help in identifying and fixing bugs before the final delivery. In the case of Garena Free Fire, the company uses a test server to get feedback from game testers and fix errors for the final version. The server is designed to test the new features, modes and overall functionality before releasing the game globally.
In Free Fire Advance Server, players can test out the new features, report bugs to the developers and give feedback to improve the game further. Once the game is approved by game testers and developers, it’ll go on as a new patch on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. However, the Advance Server version is a different application, and it is not available on both Play Store and App Store.
Now that you’re familiar with how a Free Fire Advance Server works, check out how to register for the same using your Facebook login ID.
How to register for Free Fire Advance Server (OB31)?
As mentioned above, the Free Fire Advance Server (OB31) will go live from November 18th, 2021 to November, 25th, 2021. Interested players can go over this link and follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Once you’re on the Free Fire Advance Server (OB31) website, scroll down and tap on the “Login Facebook” button.
- Login to your Facebook user account to access the Advanced server.
- Now, enter your full name, email, and mobile number.
- Tap on the “Join Now” button.
- Once you’ve completed these steps, you will be registered for the Free Fire Advance Server (OB31).
- Garena will send a Activation code to the email provided by you.
How to download Free Fire Advance Server (OB31)?
Once you’re registered for the Free Fire Advance Server (OB31), you can proceed to download it from the website once it goes live. Here is a quick overview of the download process:
- Make sure you’ve completed the registration process and received the confirmation in your mail.
- Go to the Free Fire Advance Server (OB31) website between November 18th, 2021 and November, 25th, 2021.
- Sign in using your Facebook login credentials.
- Download the APK from the website and save it on your smartphone.
- Allow ‘app installs from unknown sources’ permission inside your smartphone’s security settings.
- Once installed, play the game and report bugs for amazon prizes and in-game rewards.
How to get an activation code for Free Fire Advance Server (OB31)?
In order to run the Advance Server, you must enter the activation code you received while registering on ff-advance.ff.garena.com. These activation codes are required for first-time sign up for Advance Server. These codes are given by the developer to select players and might not be available for everyone. If you’ve received an activation code, then it means you are selected to try out the new features before the official release.
Benefits of playing Free Fire Advance Server (OB31)
There are multiple perks of playing the Free Fire Advance Server (OB31). Here is a list of benefits you can expect by downloading the Free Fire Advance Server (OB31).
- Experience new features before everyone else.
- Get rewards for identifying and reporting bugs and glitches.
- Earn diamonds for reporting bugs to the developers.
- Try out new skins, maps and gaming modes before the official launch.