Free Fire was already one of the popular battle royale games for mobile devices in India. However, the ban imposed on PUBG Mobile helped the popularity of Garena Free Fire go through the roof. Also helping the game become even more successful is the fact that alternatives to PUBG Mobile could not really make a dent. With its gameplay similar to PUBG Mobile, even to a point where the players paradrop on a map, Free Fire is the game of the moment right now.
The factors further helping Free Fire is a game mechanism that is not just limited to paradropping on a map, killing other players and emerging as a winner. In PUBG terms, it is not just about “Winner Winner Chicken Dinner”. The game goes as far as to offer in-app purchase, ability to accessorise or skin your character and grab weapons that give you an upper hand. Further, you can play Free Fire as a solo, duo or in the form of a squad.
Technically speaking, there is a lot going with this game. The players are currently looking at every aspect of the game. We recently took a look at how to top-up diamonds, redeem codes, and participate in in-game events. Now, in this article, we will look at how to select from some of the most popular names for your Free Fire Guild or your squad on the game,
What is Free Fire Guild?
In Free Fire, the term guild refers to a team of four players in the game. The guild can be used by four players to band together, participate in various events and most importantly, communicate with each other during the game play. While creating a guild will cost your diamonds, Free Fire allows a player to create a guild and invite other enthusiasts to join them. While creating a guild, make sure you choose an unique name, which will allow others to search or request to join your guild.
Free Fire Guild Names: 50 popular, trending and stylish names
- ꜰᴜʀɪᴏᵘꜱ ꜱʟ͢͢͢ᴀʏᴇʀˢ⚔
- 「l X l•Glory」
- ꜰᴜʀɪᴏᵘꜱ ꜱʟ͢͢͢ᴀʏᴇʀˢ⚔
- ꧁༺ ₦Ї₦ℑ₳ ƤℜɆĐ₳₮Øℜ ༻꧂
Free Fire Guild: how to create a new guild?
- Launch the game on your phone and click on the ‘Create Guild’ option.
- Now, set any name of your choice or use a name from the above list.
- Make the necessary payment for guild creation. Your account will be deducted 1,000 diamonds for creating a guild.
- Once the guild is created, go to the member list and click on the invite option.
- Invite your friends to join the guild.
Free Fire Guild Name: how to change the guild name?
There is a possibility that you have already created a guild with your friends and other enthusiasts. If you want to change the name of the guild after the fact, Free Fire does allow that provision. It is important to note that only the guild leader has the right to change the name. Like everything else, it will cost you in diamonds and here is how it works:
- Open the Free Fire game on your smartphone.
- Now, click on the ‘Create Guild’ option at the right hand side of the screen.
- You will now see the name change option next to your existing guild name.
- You can either manually enter the new name or copy and paste from any of the names mentioned above.
- Once done, click on 500 diamonds that will be deducted from your account for name change.
- You will now see the new guild name appear in the game.