Garena Free Fire has announced a new event called Hope Ascension where it is offering players the chance to get gun skins. Yes, gun skins that play an important role in the battle royale game. The gun skins are more valuable than other costumers since they serve a purpose beyond elevating the aesthetic appeal of a character.
With gun skins, you are essentially boosting the stats of a weapon while the improved appearance of the weapon is an added bonus. Because of this very reason, we have seen the publisher of the game even offer discount via gun store. The latest addition to the gun skin is called the Hand of Hope gun series.
Free Fire Hope Ascension Event: how to get the Hand of Hope gun skin
Garena has been teasing the arrival of the Hand of Hope gun skin for sometime now. With the announcement of Hope Ascension event, which is held from June 5th to June 18th, the Hand of Hope gun series has finally made its way into the world of Free Fire. Free Fire players and enthusiasts can acquire the skins via the Hope Ascension event right now.
In the Hope Ascension event, Free Fire players have a clear goal of obtaining a specific number of Legends Tokens. This will allow the players to get their hands on both the M1887 – Hand of Hope and the Plasma – Hand of Hope gun skins. Before we tell you how to get the Hand of Hope gun series, here is a quick look at the number of Legends Tokens players need to get the rewards:
- 5 Legends Tokens: M1887 – Hand of Hope
- 4 Legends Tokens: Blueprint – Safari Riot
- 3 Legends Tokens: Plasma – Hand of Hope
- 2 Legends Tokens: Heart of the Dead (Surfboard)
- 1 Legends Tokens: The Death Skill (Parachute)
Free Fire Hope Ascension Event: how to obtain Legends Tokens
In order to obtain these tokens, players will have to make spins in the event using diamonds. For the uninitiated, Diamonds are the in-game currency of Free Fire. Each spin is priced at 20 diamonds and you can get a set of 5 spins at a discounted cost of 90 diamonds. Free Fire notes that prizes obtained by players during these spins will be kept in the backpack.
Free Fire players and enthusiasts can either claim them by moving them to the vault or exchange three items that they do not want for another spin. Here is a look at the complete set of prizes that you can win through the spin:
- Legends Token
- Cube Fragment
- Dragon Fang
- Bounty Token
- Resupply Map
- Weapon Royale Voucher
- Diamond Royale Voucher
- Memory Fragment (Xayne)
- Memory Fragment (Maro)
- Memory Fragment (Shirou)
- Memory Fragment (Skyler)
- Memory Fragment (Chrono)
- Memory Fragment (Dasha)
- Memory Fragment (K)
- Winterlands AK Weapon Loot Crate
- FAMAS-Moonwalk Loot CrateDouble EXP Card (24h)
- Double Gold Card (24h)
- Pet Food
- Universal Fragment
- Gold Royale Voucher
- Master of Minds Weapon Loot Crate
- Rebel Academy Weapon Loot Crate
- Imp-Heads Weapon Loot Crate
- Loose Cannon Weapon Loot Crate
- Artificial Intelligence Weapon Loot Crate
- Water Elemental Weapon Loot Crate
- M4A1 – Cataclysm Weapon Loot Crate
- Ice Blue Weapon Loot Crate
- Shark Attack Weapon Loot Crate
- Imperial Rome Weapon Loot Crate
- Pharaoh Weapon Loot Crate
- Titanium Weapon Loot Crate
- Bumblebee Loot Crate
Free Fire Hope Ascension Event: how to access the event
- Open Free Fire game on your smartphone.
- Click on the “Luck Royale” icon.
- On the “Hope Ascension” section, click on the respective spin option.
- A random reward will be drawn out from the prize pool.