Garena Free Fire might be one of the many battle royale style games available for smartphones. However, it is also one that focuses extensively on the personalisation aspect. The players participating in the game not only get the option to personalise their appearance, they also get a lot more tools than available on most other games. If killing your opponents is important, then looking your best and having a fancy name is equally important on Free Fire.
Free Fire Guild names: best stylish and unique guild names for Garena Free Fire
Best Free Fire Pet names: 50 stylish, unique pet name list for Garena Free Fire
Free Fire Redeem codes for today
In order to fit the mold, Free Fire players go to extreme lengths to change their appearance using skins and other customisation options. They also use third party tools to customise their name or that of their pet. In this article, we will look at how to set an invisible nickname in Free Fire.
How important is your name in Free Fire?
This is the fundamental question that people new to Free Fire ask about their display name or nickname or IGN. The nickname is important because it serves as your identity in Garena Free Fire. This name is generally set by players when they set up their game profile for the first time.
While you might don’t see this as important and use some random name, this nickname is also how others can find you in the game. With your name, your friends can easily find you and the same applies for other guild or squad members. So, it only makes sense that you set a name that is not only distinct but also easy to discover.
While you can find our list of 50 most popular, trending and stylish names here, players can also take the naming system on Free Fire to another level with a blank or invisible name. In order to set a blank or invisible name, players need to use Unicode 3164, which is also called the Hangul Filler Unicode character. While it has become a blessing for players in Among Us, the same is true for Free Fire as well.
How to set Free Fire Invisible Name: step-by-step guide
Here are all the steps to set an invisible or blank name using Unicode 3164 in Garena Free Fire:
- Get the Unicode 3164 character from this link.
- Copy the Unicode 3164 character and paste into the Notes app on your phone.
- After you paste the U+3164 character in Notes, copy any random letters in the superscript form. Use websites such as Lingojam to get characters in superscript.
- Paste these random letters in the Hangul Filler as shown below.
- Select All” and “Copy” and then enter it while changing your name in Free Fire.
Free Fire Name: steps to change your current name
- Open the Free Fire game on your smartphone.
- Go to the profile section by clicking on the icon at the top left corner of the screen.
- Now, make sure that you have copied the invisible nickname that you plan to use.
- Click on the yellow colour notebook icon.
- You will see a pop-up asking for your new nickname.
- Paste the copied nickname in the field.
- When you change the nickname, Free Fire will deduct 390 diamonds from your account.