Free Fire is announcing another new event today where it has a very clear goal of offering a discount on diamonds. Called “Less is More”, the event offers discounts to players depending on the number of diamonds they currently have in their account. Remember, diamonds are a vital source for your gaming experience in Free Fire and this event brings a solid discount on diamonds.
Before we get into details about the event, it is important to highlight the importance of diamonds. Diamonds are the in-game currency of Free Fire, which enable you to purchase weapons, skins, costume, character and other in-game elements. However, to acquire diamonds, you need to spend real world currency and Free Fire players keep looking for best deals and offers on purchase of diamonds from various storefronts.
Free Fire Less is More event: how it works
The Less is More event is being held from June 2nd to June 8th and Free Fire players will get discounts on purchase of the 520 diamond pack based on the number of diamonds they have in their account. During the length of this event, the price of diamonds will vary based on the number of diamonds that you have in your account. In other words, if you have zero diamonds then you will get a maximum discount.
If you have been planning to purchase diamonds then this would be the best time. In fact, Free Fire is offering up to 60 percent discount on the 520 diamond pack.
520 Diamond pack price based on remaining diamonds:
- 0-49 remaining diamonds: Rs 160
- 50-149 remaining diamonds: Rs 250
- 150-299 remaining diamonds: Rs 300
- More than 299 remaining diamonds: Rs 400
Free Fire Less is More event: how to get 520 diamond pack at a discount
- Launch Free Fire game on your smartphone.
- Click on the Diamond icon located at the top right hand corner of the screen.
- You will now see multiple top-up options.
- Click on the Less is More option from the left hand side option.
- Select the option that suits the number of diamonds you have remaining on your account.
- Click on the price shown for diamonds and then complete the transaction using your preferred payment method.