- Garena has officially launched Free Fire Max on Android and iOS
- The game is now available to download on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store
- The game features enhanced graphics, better control and an improved overall user experience
Free Fire is one of the most popular battle royale games for smartphones. The Singaporean game developer has arrived with the next-gen heavy-spec version of its BR game Free Fire, and it is now available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Free Fire users who want more from the default Free Fire game can now download Free Fire Max. The game has improved from the head to toe and players can expect the same game with better graphics, and more features.
Free Fire Max: how to download Android APK
- From your Android smartphone, go to Google Play Store and search for Free Fire Max
- Alternatively, click on this direct link to go to the download page
- Click on Install
- Wait for the download to complete
- Once downloaded, Close Google Play Store and tap on the Free Fire Max icon
- Log in or sign up for a Free Fire Max account
Free Fire Max APK download size
For Android users, the game file size is 0.96GB which goes up to 1.5GB after downloading the additional files. The game size may increase in the future due to the addition of new elements, security patches and updates. It is recommended to keep at least 2GB free for the game to run smoothly.
Free Fire Max: how to download on iOS
- Go to the Apple App Store from your iPhone and type Free Fire Max in the search bar
- Alternatively, visit this link to directly go to the Free Fire Max Apple App Store download page
- Tap on the “Get” button
- Wait for the download to complete
- Once downloaded, close the Apple App Store app and open Free Fire Max
Free Fire Max: minimum system requirements
- Minimum 2GB RAM.
- Android 4.4 and above
- For iOS devices, iPhone 6S and above
- At least 2GB of free storage
Free Fire Max pre-registration free rewards
Free Fire Max comes with a ton of rewards and other in-game items. If you’ve been a part of the pre-registration of the game then you’ll be eligible to earn the following rewards.
- Exclusive in-game items like Cyber Max Skyboard, Max Raychaser Bundle, and the Cybermax Loot Box.
- Upon completing the 10 million pre-registrations mark, Gold Royale Voucher will be available.
- Upon completing the 15 million pre-registrations mark, Max Raychase AKA Facepaint will be unlocked.
- Upon completing the 20 million pre-registrations mark, Cyber Max Skyboard will be unlocked as a reward.
- Upon completing the 30 million pre-registration mark, Max Raychaser (Head) will be unlocked as a reward.
How to transfer Free Fire account to Free Fire Max?
Free Fire Max is basically an enhanced version of Garena Free Fire. Players can use their Free Fire ID and password to login into Free Fire Max. Once you’ve logged into Free Fire Max, you’ll see all the default account settings. So basically you don’t have to transfer your Free Fire account to Free Fire Max because it uses “Firelink” technology. This technology helps maintain all the settings and items across both applications in real-time. Users will be able to switch between Free Fire and Free Fire Max. Player account progress and owned items will be synced across both games.
Free Fire Max: top features
There are various notable differences between the base Free Fire and Free Fire Max. As stated above, Free Fire Max is the next-gen version of Free Fire. Meaning, the game is the same as before with improved graphics and animation. Here is a list of all the new features of Free Fire Max.
Free Fire Max is a next-gen game and an enhanced version of Free Fire. The base gameplay will be the same except for the new animations and graphics. The game will max out the overall graphics on the Free Fire including character modelling, water reflection and item-rendering. With better visibility and contrast, players will be able to enjoy the virtual world like never before.
Improved render distance
Garena Free Fire Max claims to improve the render distance between characters and surroundings. In computer graphics, render distance can be described as the maximum distance between an object’s insight to the character’s perspective. By enhancing the render distance, players can view items in the far distance, helping them take headshots and spot enemies from afar.
Free Fire Max: FAQs
What’s the difference between Free Fire and Free Fire Max?
Free Fire and Free Fire Max are basically the same game. The base game mechanism of 50 players tackling each other on a deserted island is the same for Free Fire and Free Fire Max. However, what has changed in the new game is the overall graphics, colour saturation, in-game rendering and character modelling.
Can I log in to Free Fire Max with my Free Fire account?
Yes, Free Fire and Free Fire Max use “Firelink” technology that allows players to login into both the applications with the same account. Players can log in across both applications with a single ID and password.