Free Fire’s growing popularity is no longer restricted to the game alone. Since PUBG Mobile was banned in India, the game has reached new heights in terms of popularity. The growing popularity of the game has resulted in Garena Free Fire players looking at customising almost every aspect of the game that was not really the most important element for them earlier.
Right from how to top-up diamonds or redeem codes and participate using in-game events to their character, Free Fire enthusiasts are becoming savvy about every aspect of the game. One such aspect of the game gaining attention right now is the name of the player. We know that player names are one of the most important things with any game. It is the means by which other players will recognise you in the game.
Free Fire Name: is it important?
Free Fire Name, also called nickname or gamertag, is how your guild or squad members will recognise you while participating in team events. The importance of your name in a game goes way back and like Phil Spencer’s P3 gamertag on Xbox or that of Major Nelson, you can also choose a creative name for your character on Garena’s Free Fire. Lately, we have seen players use stylish, editable nicknames with unique font and typography.
While these fonts are not directly available on most keyboards available on smartphones, there is a way to get these stylish names for yourself. There are even sites that help you find unique names that you can use as your ID or nickname on the game. Without further ado, here is a look at over 50 interesting, stylish and creative nicknames that you can use on Free Fire generated using nickfinder.com.
Free Fire Name: check out these 50+ popular, trending and stylish names
- 乂✰ɢuçí °ɢαͷɢ✰乂
- I am गरीब
- गरीब लौंडा
- ★彡[ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ]彡★
- 『ɪᴍ᭄ꦿ ᏞꫀꪇꫀꪀᎴꗃ
Free Fire Name: how to change your current name
We are sure that you are wondering how you can use any of the above stylish names for your own ID on Free Fire. Well, it is simple and Garena does offer an option to change your names using the below steps:
- Open the Free Fire game on your smartphone.
- Go to the profile section by clicking on the icon at the top left corner of the screen.
- Now, make sure that you have copied the nickname that you plan to use.
- Click on the yellow colour notebook icon.
- You will see a pop-up asking for your new nickname.
- Paste the copied nickname in the field.
- When you change the nickname, Free Fire will deduct 390 diamonds from your account.
Free Fire Name: how to find new, stylish names online
Well, it is now clear that Free Fire is changing at a rapid pace and the nickname that you use today might get outdated soon. In such an event, there is a tool to find new and interesting names. Here is how you can find new Free Fire names:
- Visit the https://nickfinder.com/freefire on a web browser.
- The website offers a number of pre-loaded nicknames to choose on the homepage.
- However, you can type a nickname on the search bar at the top right corner of the page.
- This will show a list of five stylish nicknames that you can copy and use.
- If you want more options, click on the “Generate Another” button until you settle on your favourite nickname.