Free Fire Season 37 Elite Pass is official. The game publisher Garena has announced that Free Fire Season 37 Elite Pass is called Evil Enchanted. The Elite Pass has been released in the game today and you can get them right now. For those unaware about Free Fire, there is a new Elite Pass released in the game every month. This Elite Pass brings with it a series of rewards such as costumes and skins.
There are two paid versions of the Elite Pass available in Free Fire right now. Called Elite Pass and the Elite Bundle, these are available to purchase for 499 diamonds and 999 diamonds respectively. The Elite Pass can be described as a tier-based system where players can obtain exclusive rewards based on their performance. In order to earn the rewards, players must first win a specific number of badges by completing daily and weekly missions.
Free Fire Season 37: here is how to get Elite Pass right now
View this post on Instagram
- Launch Free Fire game on your smartphone.
- Click on the Elite Pass icon at the bottom left side of the main screen.
- Now, Free Fire players need to click on the “Upgrade” option.
- This will reveal the paid versions of the Elite Pass Season 37 on the screen.
- The players must select their preferred version and click on the button below the option.
- A dialog box will appear asking the players to confirm their choice of purchase.
- As soon as you click on the option, diamonds will be deducted from your account for successful purchase.
Free Fire: how to get diamonds
As mentioned above, you will need a minimum 499 diamonds to purchase either of the Elite Pass options. As you know, most in-game purchases are conducted in Free Fire using Diamonds, which is the in-game currency. Now, if you are wondering, here is how you can get diamonds within the game:
- Open the Free Fire game on your Android smartphone or iPhone.
- Click on the diamond icon at the top of the screen to go to the in-game store.
- The in-game store will present you with multiple top-up options.
- The players can select the amount they want to purchase for in-game Diamonds.
- Once the amount is selected, you will now be asked to make the payment using in-app purchase method.
- In the case of Android, if you have sufficient Google Play balance then the amount will be debited from there.
- You can also add a debit card or credit card as a payment option on the Google Play payment page and complete the payment. Other payment options supported by Google Play include netbanking, BHIM UPI or redeemable code.
- Once you complete the payment, the in-game currency (called diamonds) will appear in your account.
Check out all the ways that you can get diamonds or top-up diamonds in your Free Fire account here. In order to make any kind of purchase or transactions, diamonds are a must-have for Free Fire players.