Genshin Impact is probably one of the most popular games in 2021. Players can download this RPG on multiple devices, including Andriod smartphones, iPhones, PC, and PS4/PS5 gaming consoles. The game features some of the best character designs, vast areas to explore, and a narrative that keeps you connected to the story at all times.
Though the game is available on multiple platforms, we haven’t seen Microsoft Xbox adopting the game yet. For the rest of the devices, Genshin Impact works just fine, and anyone can download the game if their devices meet the minimum system requirements. In this quick tutorial, you can learn how to download and install Genshin Impact on Windows PC, Android, and iOS devices.
Genshin Impact download: prerequisites to download Genshin Impact
Before even looking up the game, you need to ensure your device meets the minimum system requirements. Genshin Impact is a graphic-intensive game, and it won’t run on older PCs and gaming consoles. Before proceeding to the download section, check out its minimum system requirements below and see if your device can support the game or not.
Genshin Impact: minimum system requirement for PC
- Operating system: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit or above
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or above
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 or above
- DirectX version: 11
- Storage: up to 30GB of free disk space
Genshin Impact: recommended system requirement for PC
- Operating system: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit, or above
- Processor: Intel Core i7 or above
- Memory: 16GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB or above
- DirectX version: 11
- Storage: up to 30GB – 40GB of free disk space
Genshin Impact: recommended system requirement for PlayStation
- Console: PS4 or PS5
- Storage: up to 40GB
Genshin Impact: minimum system requirement for Android
- Compatibility: Arm v8a 64-bit or above device
- Memory: 3GB and above
- Version: Android 7.0 or above
- Storage: up to 8GB of free disk space
Genshin Impact: recommended system requirement for Android
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, or above
- RAM: 4GB and above
- Version: Android 8.1 and above
Genshin Impact: minimum system requirement for iOS
- Device: iPhone 8+ or above
- Version: iOS 9.0 and above
- Space: 8GB of storage space.
Top 5 reasons to play Genshin Impact
Genshin Impact is undoubtedly a mesmerizing video game. It is also a portal to the manga world because the in-game characters are inspired by these Japanese comics. Another reason to play this game is its vast storylines which transcend the multiverse and different dimensions. Here are the top 5 reasons to play this video game at least once.
- Big maps and hundreds of places to explore
- Elements of magic, alchemy, and mystical weapons
- Limitless OC upgrades
- Co-op, cross-play, and event-specific PvP gaming modes
- Dive deep into the Anime and JRPG world
How to download Genshin Impact for PC?
PC is undoubtedly one of the best gaming platforms for gamers. Not only do you get to play the latest AAA video games, but the amount of upgrades you can do is also unlimited. Here is how you can download and install Genshin Impact on PC.
- You can click here to visit the download page directly
- Once you’re on the webpage, click on the ‘Download’ button
- From the available platforms, click on the Windows icon
- A new download pop up will appear
- Allow the download to complete
- Once downloaded, double-click on the .exe file and follow the on-screen instructions
- Select the installation destination and click Install
- Follow the rest of the instructions to install the game
- Once installed, double-click on the Genshin Impact icon on the desktop to play the game
How to download Genshin Impact for PlayStation?
Genshin Impact is available for both PS4 and PS5 gaming consoles. The total game size comes down to somewhere between 30GB to 40GB. So before downloading the game, make sure to remove games that you don’t play anymore. Here is a quick walkthrough for downloading and installing Genshin Impact on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 gaming consoles.
- Power ON your PS4/PS5 gaming console
- Go to the PSN Store and search for ‘Genshin Impact’
- Tap on the game icon to open the overview
- Now, tap on the ‘Download’ button
- Genshin Impact will begin
- Once the download completes, go to the game library and tap on the game’s icon to play the game
How to download Genshin Impact on Android?
Android users can download Genshin Impact on their devices via Google Play Store. At the time of writing this, Genshin Impact takes over 14.8GB of storage space and the same for downloading the game’s resources. To download Genshin Impact on Android devices, follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- On your Android device, open the Google Play Store
- Seach for Genshin Impact and tap on the most relevant result
- Tap on the green ‘Install’ button
- The game will begin downloading
- Once the download completes, close Google Play Store
- Now, go to the phone’s home screen and tap on the Genshin Impact icon to play the game
How to download Genshin Impact on iOS?
iOS users can play Genshin Impact on the iPhone 8 or higher devices. The game also supports the latest iPads. So you can rest assured that wherever you play the game, you’ll get the best experience. Here is how to download Genshin Impact on iOS devices.
- On your iOS device, open the Apple App Store
- Search for ‘Genshin Impact’ by miHoYo
- Tap on the app icon to open the overview window
- Now, tap on the ‘Get’ or ‘Download’ button to download the game on your device
- Wait for the download to complete
- Once downloaded, close Apple App Store and tap on the game’s icon to play