Earlier today, at an event held in New Delhi, Xiaomi launched its new phablet Mi Max 2 at Rs 16,999. At the event, the company also announced its 3rd Mi anniversary sale which will be held on 20th and 21th July. With this sale, users can grab Mi devices and accessories at discounted price. Users can also grab discount coupons, bid and win devices, and participate in The Big Chase Sale to win prizes.
Of course, the major attraction of the sale remains to be Re 1 flash sales. The company held these flash sales at 11AM and 1PM everyday during the sale. The products available during the flash sale are Redmi 4A, 10000mAh Mi PowerBank 2, Wi-Fi Repeater 2, Redmi 4, Mi VR Play headset, and Mi Selfie Stick. The company also offering Rs 100 discount on buying the Mi Protect during this period.
Apart from these offers, Xiaomi is offering discount on all the following products:
- Mi Capsule Earphones – Rs 899 (Rs 100 off)
- Mi Headphones Comfort – Rs 2699 (Rs 300 off)
- Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD – Rs 1799 (Rs 200 off)
- Mi In-Ear Headphones Basic – Rs 549 (Rs 50 off)
- Mi VR Play – Rs 699 (Rs 300 off)
- Mi Selfie Stick – Rs 599 (Rs 100 off)
- Mi Air Purifier Bundle – Rs 10,998 (Rs 1500 off)