- Google Pay users can get up to Rs 545 cashback under a new offer
- The cashback will be credit on the first and third recharges or bill payments
- The offer is valid only on payments made via Visa cards
Google Pay is offering a cashback of up to Rs 545 on select transactions. While in the early days of Google Pay good cashback offers were easily available, these days the value of cashback has dropped a fair bit.
So, this new cashback offer is a welcome change for all those who are still using Google Pay for their digital payments as well as peer-to-peer payments. This new cashback offer is available only on recharge or bill payments. As always, they do come with a catch so here is what you need to know about Google Pay cashback offer.
Google Pay Rs 545 cashback offer on recharges and bill payments
Google Pay is offering a cashback of up to Rs 545 on your first and third recharges or bill payments of Rs 199 and above made using select Visa cards. The offer expires on March 14th, 2021 and Google Pay users can earn a maximum of two scratch cards with this offer. These scratch cards are given out on a weekly basis where the week starts on Monday at 9am and ends the following Monday at 8:59am.
The fineprint of the cashback offer reveals that Google Pay users will get a flat Rs 45 cashback on their first payment and between Rs 20 and Rs 500 in the form of cashback on their third payment. These payments should be qualifying payments which include “Recharge for your Mobile” and “Pay a bill”. The offer is not valid for payments on insurance premiums.
The offer is also valid only with Visa card payments from SBI, Axis Bank and Kotak.
Google Pay Rs 545 cashback offer: how to avail
- Open Google Pay app.
- Scroll down to the ‘Spend and Win’ section.
- Click on ‘Offers’ and navigate to “Get up to Rs 545 cashback”.
- Click on the offer and then tap on “Recharge or pay bill”.
Google Pay Rs 545 cashback offer: terms and conditions
- The scratch cards received through this offer will expire after 45 days if not used.
- The cashback earned during the offer period will be added to your UPI-enabled bank account linked to Google Pay.
- The cashback will expire after 45 days if you do not have an account linked.
- You can earn a maximum of Rs 9,000 in the form of cashback per financial year across all Google Pay offers. The financial year starts on April 1st and ends on March 31st.
- Google says it is not responsible for any goods or services that you purchase or receive from merchants or content on the merchant’s site.
- Google employees, interns, contactors and office holders, their immediate family members are not eligible for this cashback offer.
- Similarly, Google’s affiliates and subsidiaries of Google or other persons connected with the offer, are not eligible to participate.
- The cashback offer is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu, as per the Tamil Nadu Prize scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979 and wherever else prohibited by law.
- The offer is subject to general Google Pay terms and conditions.