Google Pay is joining Amazon with its own version of a festive quiz. With the Google Pay Festive Quiz, the search giant is using its payment platform to run a quiz that aims to test your knowledge about the upcoming festivity paired with the ongoing festivity of cricket, also called as ICC Men’s T20 Cricket World Cup. The quiz is running only for a short duration of time on Google Pay app.
Also Read: Amazon Festive Edition Funzone Jackpot Quiz answers today: win Samsung Galaxy M52 5G and up to Rs 20,000
India is entering the peak of festivity with the arrival of Diwali and with the country coming out of COVID-19 scare, all major companies want to cash in on the festive spirit. Both Amazon India and Flipkart have run months-long sales while Google Pay is encouraging users to make purchases on its platform to earn rewards. Another way to win reward is by participating in Google Pay Festive Quiz. Here is how.
Google Pay Festive Quiz answers
- Answer 1: 111
- Answer 2: 5
- Answer 3: 0
- Answer 4: 5
- Answer 5: 6
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Google Pay Festive Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: How much is (1+10+100)?
Question 2: How much is (7-2)?
Question 3: What is (21×0)?
Question 4: How many zeros are there in 1 lakh?
Question 5: How much is (4+2)?
How to find the Google Pay Festive Quiz?
The Google Pay Festive Quiz is available to play on the Google Pay app. You will be able to find this quiz by opening the Google Pay app on your phone and then scrolling down to the Promotions section. Now, click on the Offers section and you will find the Google Pay Festive Quiz. Click on the tab that reads “Take the festive quiz daily & get exciting rewards everyday” to participate in this quiz.
Google Pay Festive Quiz: answer and win cashback, discount voucher, Google Pay voucher
The Google Pay Festive Quiz comes at a time when other platforms such as Amazon India is ramping up its own festive edition quizzes, With this quiz, each participant stands a chance to win cashback, discount voucher or Google Pay voucher. The participants are also allowed to play this quiz daily and the quiz will be available on the app between 12pm to 11.59pm everyday. It is not clear when the quiz started but we do know that it will expire on November 6th, 2021.
Google Pay Festive Quiz is part of the Fan Wall where participants can get up to Rs 600 by completing six different payments. The Google Pay users need to complete recharge, pay a merchant online, pay a bill, scan and pay any merchant, send money to a friend and do a bank transfer. When participants complete these six payment actions, they will become eligible to win up to Rs 600 in the form of cashback.
Google Pay Festive Quiz: prizes to win
- Cashback: A cashback worth Rs 2 to Rs 20.
- Google Pay voucher: A Google Pay voucher worth Rs 2 to Rs 20 that rewards users cashback when they complete an eligible payment on Google Pay.
- Discount voucher: A discount voucher that rewards users with at least 3 percent off on third party goods and services.
Google Pay Festive Quiz: how to play?
- Download the Google Pay mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Open the app and sign in with your existing account.
- Now, scroll down to the Promotions section and click on Offers.
- Tap on the Festive Quiz tab to enter the quiz.
- You will now see the fan wall.
- Click on the Start Quiz option.
- A countdown will follow and then you will see the first question.
- Answer all the questions correctly to become eligible for a reward.
Google Pay Festive Quiz: terms and conditions
- You must have a Google Pay account to become eligible for this offer.
- The transactions must be from unique Google Pay users and at least Rs 20 each to qualify.
- Multiple transactions from a single Google Pay user will be considered as one qualifying transaction.
- The ticket you earn will reveal a flat cashback reward or a “Better luck next time” message.
- You can start collecting daily stamps by receiving payments.
- Your cashback will expire after 45 days if you do not have an account linked.
- You can earn up to a total of Rs 9,000 per financial year across all Google Pay offers.
- Google Pay reserves the right to withdraw and or alter any terms and conditions of this offer or contest at any time without prior notice.
- Employees, interns, contractors, and office holders of Google LLC, their immediate family members, Google’s affiliates and subsidiaries or other persons professionally connected with the offer, are not eligible to participate.
- This offer is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu, as per the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979.
- Google is not responsible for any goods or services that you purchase or receive from merchants, or for the contents of the merchant’s website.