Google Pay Gully Cricket Offer has gone live for users of digital payment service from the search giant in India. With this new offer, you will get a cashback of between Rs 200 and Rs 2,000. With cricket fever set to grip the country in the next few days and likely to reach a peak next month, the search giant doesn’t want to be left behind and it is also the only time when users might do more transactions than usual.
As a result, Google is trying to ensure that its users make more payments using Google Pay app. In return for all those transactions, Google Pay will reward users with cashback as part of its Gully Cricket offer. Google says users need to make 15 eligible payments and will get multiple rewards along the way. Here is everything you need to know about Google Pay Gully Cricket Offer.
Google Pay Gully Cricket Offer: what is it?
Google Pay Gully Cricket Offer, as the name suggests, is a new offer aimed to capitalise on the upcoming cricket season. With IPL 2021 set to start in India from April 9th, 2021, all the major brands are trying to tie their products with the cricket fever. Google Pay does not want to be left behind either. Google Pay Gully Cricket Offer is an offer where you will be rewarded whether you are a cricket fan or not.
The official contest page will be visible at the top of the app for all users right now. With this contest, Google says Google Pay users will be able to earn a “Gully cricket ball” by doing some of the recommended actions. The contest, according to the page, will expire on April 16th, 2021. So, if you want to get started with this contest, all you need to do is open the Google Pay app and start making eligible transactions.
Google Pay Gully Cricket Offer: list of eligible transactions
You can earn a “Gully cricket ball” by doing any of the following eligible transactions
- Mobile Recharge
- FASTag recharge
- Electricity Bill Payment
- Play Store Recharge Codes
- DTH Recharge
- Other bill payments
- Pay to a Google Pay QR code at local shops
Google Pay Gully Cricket Offer: how to earn cashback
- Each transaction must be above Rs 25 to be eligible.
- You can earn a maximum of 15 Gully cricket balls during the offer period.
- You can earn a maximum of 1 Gully cricket ball per day.
- On the 1st, 3rd, 6th and 11th Gully cricket ball earned, you will get a voucher.
- On the 2nd, 5th, 9th, 12th, 14th and 15th Gully cricket ball earned, you can get the blue Gully cricket ball.
- On the 4th and 8th Gully cricket ball earned, you can get a Re 1 digital gold coin.
- On the 7th, 10th and 13th ball, you can earn a guaranteed scratch card worth Rs 5 to Rs 100 cashback.
- The participants can also earn a special Gully cricket scratch card worth Rs 185 to Rs 1,700 on collecting 6 blue Gully cricket balls.
- The vouchers earned during the offer will reward users with at least 5 percent discount or at least Rs 100 off on third party goods and services.
- If you become ineligible for a voucher then you will receive Rs 2 cashback.
Google Pay Gully Cricket Offer: how to participate
- Download Google Pay app from Google Pay Store or Apple App Store.
- Log into the app using the phone number linked with your bank account.
- Once setup is done and UPI ID is created, you should see a banner for Gully Cricket offer at the top.
- Click on this popup-style banner.
- Now, click on the “Pay Now” button to make eligible transactions and win the rewards.
Google Pay Gully Cricket Offer: terms and conditions
- The scratch cards earned during this offer will expire after 45 days if not redeemed.
- Any cashback earned during this offer period will be added to your UPI-enabled bank account linked to Google Pay.
- Your cashback will expire after 45 days if you do not have an account linked.
- You can earn up to a total of Rs 9,000 per financial year across all Google Pay offers.
- Google Pay reserves the right to withdraw and or alter any terms and conditions of this offer or contest at any time without prior notice.
- Employees, interns, contractors, and office holders of Google LLC, their immediate family members, Google’s affiliates and subsidiaries or other persons professionally connected with the offer, are not eligible to participate.
- This offer is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu, as per the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979.
- Google is not responsible for any goods or services that you purchase or receive from merchants, or for the contents of the merchant’s website.