Google Pay Task Wall offer is currently underway till 11:59 pm on February 15th. The GPay users stand a chance to win up to Rs 600 cashback. The results of the draw ticket will be announced on February 17th after 2 pm.
To earn the reward, Google Pay users need to complete six tasks within the payment app. This includes making various payments via GPay and the minimum amount is Rs 50 except for bank transactions that is Rs 100.
What is the Google Pay Task Wall offer?
As mentioned earlier, the Google Pay Task Wall is an offer where users can receive a guaranteed scratch card between Rs 20 – Rs 300 and a draw ticket that could fetch an additional Rs 300. Those who complete all the six qualifying payments and collect stamps will be eligible for the rewards.
The Google Pay Task Wall offer is live for six days from today i.e. February 10th till February 15th
How to build a Google Pay Task Wall offer?
Google Pay users can collect Task Wall stamps by making each eligible payment. The six objectives have to be completed before February 15th, 11:59 pm. If you are interested in the Google Pay Task Wall offer, users can download the payment app on their phones and register with their bank account details. Once the setup is completed, tap on the Task Wall offer located on the top (above the ‘People’ section). Users then need to complete the six payments to collect stamps and win rewards.
Here’s a list of eligible payments for the Google Pay Task Wall offer
- Recharge mobile number (minimum spend Rs 50)
- Pay a merchant online (minimum spend Rs 50)
- Pay a bill (minimum spend Rs 50)
- Scan and pay any merchant (minimum spend Rs 50)
- Send money to a friend (minimum spend Rs 50).
- Do a bank transfer (minimum spend Rs 1000)
It’s important to note that payments beyond this list will not be eligible for the offer. This includes insurance premiums, Play Store recharges, and payments below the minimum amount on Google Pay.
Google Pay Task Wall offer: rules
- Users need to update the Google Pay app to the latest version.
- Bank account must be registered and verified with Google Pay.
- Complete all six payments inside the Task Wall window before February 15th.
- The Task Wall item will be added upon successful payments only.
- All rewards will be added in the rewards section on the payment app.
- In case of a failed transaction, users will have to reinitiate the payment to earn the Task Wall item.
Google Pay Task Wall offer: terms and conditions
- The offer is valid for Indian Google Pay users only except in the state of Tamil Nadu.
- The Task Wall rewards will only be given once all the six eligible payments are completed.
- All transactions made in the Task Wall offer are non-refundable
- Scratch cards will expire after 45 days from the date they are received and if not scratched.
- Any cashback that a user earns will be transferred to their UPI-enabled bank account linked to GPay.
- The ticket will either reveal the cashback or ‘better luck next time’ message
- Out of 100,000 rewards, 15 percent users will earn Rs 300 cashback and 85 percent will receive the ‘better luck next time’ message.