HDFC bank balance enquiry number: how to check HDFC bank balance check via sms, missed call, internet banking , mobile app and more
HDFC bank has to be India’s most widespread bank, having millions of customers who have opened different kinds of bank accounts with HDFC, including savings and current bank accounts. In every street corner you go, you’ll find an HDFC ATM, and more often than not this is accompanied by a bank branch. ARe you an HDFC bank customer? If you are, you’d want to know how to check your bank balance, so you can keep a check on your financial health. Checking your bank balance is easy and can be done via several channels, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. You can check your balance via SMS, missed call, netbanking, the mobile app and others. So how do you go about it? Read this article and learn.
How to check HDFC bank balance through internet banking?
- HDFC customers can avail of netbanking services, and account holders can hence check their balance using netbanking, from the comfort of their homes.
- Visit the HDFC netbanking page, input your customer ID and password to log in.
- From the menu, select the HDFC bank balance option – the site will display your balance immediately.
- Account holders may also check mini-statements from the netbanking page as well as transfer and receive funds straight into their accounts.
How to check HDFC bank balance by using Mobile App
- You can easily view your HDFC bank balance through the mobile app.
- Download the HDFC mobile application for Android or iOS.
- Login after entering your user ID and password.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the phone screen.
- If in case you have more than one account, tap on “Accounts’ and your account balances will be displayed on the screen.
How to check HDFC bank balance through UPI
- On your smartphone open any UPI app.
- Log in via the set code
- Click on the account of which you wish to check the balance.
- Tap on “check balance”
- Enter your passcode to verify.
- Upon entering this UPI PIN your balance will appear on the screen.
How to check HDFC bank balance via toll-free numbers
You may also call the HDFC Balance check number listed below for HDFC balance enquiry.
Once you call this number, select a language and follow the instructions of the IVR to get your balance.
HDFC customers may also give a missed call on 1800-270-3333 or 1800-270-3355 to get an account mini-statement. Your mobile number needs to be registered with the bank for you to avail of this facility. If the bank doesn’t recognise your number, a text stating that the number is not registered for HDFC mobile banking will come.
If you want to check your HDFC Bank account balance by SMS, you can send a text and check your balance. If you want to check your balance via SMS, send a text that says “Bal”, to 5676712.
Here are the different messages that an account holder may send for different purposes.
- For Mini-statement, send “TXN”.
- For Cheque Status Enquiry, message “CST<6 digit cheque number>”.
To avail this service, account holders may register for HDFC SMS Banking, by sending a text, using net banking, an ATM, or submitting a signed application form at your nearest HDFC Bank branch.
How to check HDFC bank balance Via missed call
With your registered mobile number call the HDFC balance check number on 1800 270 3333. The bank system shall automatically disconnect the call after a couple of short rings. In a few seconds, the bank will send you an SMS with your HDFC account balance. HDFC bank customers have to register for the missed call service.
Registration using an ATM
- Visit the nearest HDFC bank ATM
- On the screen, tap on the “more option” tab.
- Click on the option “register for mobile banking” which will help you access the HDFC balance inquiry service via missed call and SMS banking.
Registration by filling the SMS Banking Application Form
Cardholders may use the service by downloading an HDFC bank balance check, using the SMS Banking and Missed Call Banking form. Fill all the details and then submit the signed form to your nearest HDFC Bank branch.
How to check HDFC bank balance via ATM
Another easy way of checking your HDFC Bank account balance is by going to the nearest ATM (HDFC ATM or any other bank ATM). Follow the below steps.
- Insert the debit card.
- Enter the 4 digit unique PIN.
- Choose “Balance Enquiry/Check Account Balance” option.
- Your HDFC account balance shall be shown on the ATM screen. You can take a photo on your cellphone or take a receipt of the account balance.
- If you want to check the last few transactions made on this account, print out the HDFC mini-statement which shows the most recent debit and credit transactions made.
How to check HDFC bank balance through passbook
HDFC Bank gives all account holders a passbook, at the time of opening their accounts. Account holders may easily update their passbook to keep an eye on HDFC Bank account balance. To update the passbook, visit your nearest HDFC bank branch. This passbook contains all the debit and credit transactions information.
Why should you check your account balance regularly?
It is important to maintain sound financial help. You have to track all your spends and earnings so you can be in the green, financially. You need to check your account balance regularly so you know how much cash you have, how much you have earned and how much you may spend. Whether you bank with HDFC or any other bank, check your account balance from time to time-it is a healthy practice. In any case, you don’t need to leave your house to check your account balance-phone banking and netbanking ensures that.
My account balance is incorrect, what do I do?
Get in touch with a HDFC bank representative via phone banking to rectify this.
Without a mobile number how can I check my account balance?
Using your customer ID and password you can verify your account balance by using the HDFC Bank net banking portal. For this you don’t need a cell-phone.
How long does a transaction take to reflect in the app or netbanking?
Any offline or online transaction gets reflected in your account balance immediately.