PayZapp is a mobile wallet / digital transaction app launched by the HDFC Bank. The app requires users to sign up using a registered number to use its services like digital transaction. But what happens if the users change their number or get a new number? If this is the case with you, you might be wondering how to change your mobile number in PayZapp.
PayZapp allows users to change their mobile numbers from within the app in simple steps. If you are a PayZapp user and looking for the method to change your mobile number in PayZapp, you’re in the right place. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to change your mobile number in PayZapp.
How to change mobile number in PayZapp: step-by-step guide
Just like Paytm, PayZapp app lets you add an amount to your digital wallet and make payments directly from the app. PayZapp app users can book taxi, movie tickets, buy groceries, order food, pay bills and book travel tickets, among others. While you don’t need to have a HDFC account to use PayZapp, you do need a mobile number registered to a bank account to be able to use the app.
In case you have changed your number and would like to change the same in your PayZapp account, it’s pretty easy to do so. Follow the below steps to change the mobile number in PayZapp.
- Open PayZapp app on your smartphone
- Tap on three line icon in the top left corner
- Click on the pencil icon next to your name
- Click on the three-dot icon in the top right corner
- Tap on ‘Manage mobiles’
- On the next page, you will see the number you have signed up with. Tap on the ‘+’ sign on top
- Enter your new number and tap on ‘Ask MVC’. You’ll receive an OTP on the new number, type that into the Mobile Verification Code box and click on ‘Add & Verify’
- Once done you will see both numbers listed on the ‘Manage mobiles’ page
- Click on the heart icon next to the new number to make it your primary mobile number
- You can click on the pencil icon next to the old number and delete it if you wish to
Do remember, if you have already completed KYC on your account, the primary mobile number cannot be changed. In that case, you will have to register for a new account with your new number.