Amazon is probably the one big tech company most of us can’t do without. Shipping goods to a consumer is like an art for Amazon. It is so confident about it that it not only shows how long it will take for a product to reach your doorstep but also uses an algorithm to tell you by when you can order to get the delivery next day.
In most cases, you might not bother checking when your shipment due to arrive or where is it in the chain of transit. However, Amazon is not able to ship every product at record speeds. There are some third-party sellers which might take days to ship. In such a situation, Amazon makes it extremely easy to track the package on desktop as well as on mobile.
How to track your Amazon order on a computer
- Go to www.amazon.in on your computer.
- Login with your existing credentials.
- Now, click on “Returns & Orders” at the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll to the order you would like to track and then click on the button labelled as “Track package”.
You will now see entire history of your package, right from the time when it left the warehouse to the time it reached a delivery partner. You will be able to track the progress and also see the estimated arrival time for the package. As far as Amazon’s science is concerned, those numbers tend to be mostly accurate.
How to track your Amazon order on a mobile device
- Open the Amazon mobile app on your iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Login if you have not already done.
- Click on the three parallel lines at the top left hand corner of the app.
- From here, tap on “Your Orders”.
- All your orders including those delivered will be shown.
- Click on the package that is arriving.
- You will now see a brief history of the package’s movement.
- You can click on “See all updates” to get complete summary.