When the world is working from home and people are having difficulty going outside, life tends to get boring. In an attempt to make things interesting again, Hunter Games is introducing an alternative approach in the gaming world where users play the game with their voices via Google Assistant. Under the lockdown, when people are avoiding the outside world, Dushyant Saraswat, Shaunak Naik & Gargi Srivastava, the ex-Paytm CXOs, have launched ‘Match It’ as a Google Assistant-powered game.
Also Read: Google Home Mini game: play using “OK Google”
The game is available in both Hindi and English languages. Users can play “Match It” on their Google Assistant-enabled Android phones and iOS devices using Google Assistant app. The main highlight of the game is the Google Pixel 4a. At the end of the game, the winner will walk home with a Google Pixel 4a smartphone.
What is the Hunter Games ‘Match It’?
‘Match It’ is a voice-based game that uses Google Assistant. To play the game, simply say “OK Google, talk to match it” and your Google Assistant will launch the game on your smartphone. To play the game in Hindi, say “Match It se connect kare” and the Google Assistant will redirect you to the ‘Match It’ window.
Those who wish to participate in the game can access it on their smartphone using the Google Assistant app. Simply speak the words stated above and you’ll be automatically redirected to ‘Match It’. Furthermore, ‘Match It’ is a rewarding game as the winner of the contest will win a Google Pixel 4a smartphone.
We have seen multiple voice-based games being developed in collaboration with Google that use Google Assistant as the medium to start these games. The Match It joins those games and will certainly be not the last. It is all about using your voice to start a game and then compete either against a player or a computer. Once you select the opponent, you will be shown two decks. One will be your deck and another will be the general deck.
All you need to do now is identify the common picture and match them. Once you complete the game and win against another player or computer, you will become eligible to win the Pixel 4a.
How to play Hunter Games ‘Match It’?
- Using an Android or iOS device, download and install Google Assistant.
- You can use Google Play Store or Apple App Store to download the app.
- Once installed, open it by saying “Ok, Google”. This step verifies the installation.
- Now, say “Ok Google, talk to Match It” to launch ‘Match It.
- You can also play the game in Hindi by saying “Match It se connect kare” as well.
- Now, in the game window, select if you want to play the game against a computer or a player.
- On the next screen, select similar icons in the given time and complete the on-screen tasks.
- Once you’ve completed the game, share the last screen of your game on Facebook with the hashtag #TalkToMatchIt.
Hunter Games ‘Match It’: when will the winners be announced?
The results will be announced after October 4th, 2021. The winner will be selected out of all the people who participated in the game. The winner of the game will be selected at random order at the end of the contest and can be verified by his/her Google ID.
Hunter Games ‘Match It’: terms and conditions
- The participants must have a Google account.
- The participant must be a legal citizen of India.
- All the participants need to download and install the Google Assistant app on their smartphones.
- All participants must use a Smartphone device to participate in the contest.
- Users are free to choose Android and iOS devices as long as they can use Google Assistant on their handsets.
- The winner will be selected in random order after the contest ends.
- The participants must hold a valid ID that represents their citizenship.