If you are a Jio user, checking your 4G data balance can be crucial, especially if you have a daily data limit and want to regulate your usage. In order to make it convenient for users, Jio offers several methods to check your data balance and recharge it before you run out.
The Mukesh Ambani-led telco allows users to check their data balance on the My Jio app, official website, using USSD codes, and through SMS or missed call. All of these methods are pretty easy and require a few simple steps to check Jio data balance. Here’s a step-by-step guide for the process of checking your Jio net balance.
How to check Jio data balance on My Jio App?
Jio has a very handy app for its subscribers to check everything related to their Jio account as well as participate in campaigns, check Jio offers, and more. The My Jio app can be used to check the current data balance of your Jio account.
- Download the My Jio app from Play Store or App Store
- Open the app and sign in using your Jio number and OTP verification
- On the homepage of the My Jio app, you’ll see a card with your number on it
- The card will show you the plan you’re on, the validity of the plan, and the data balance
- Tap on the card and you’ll be shown popular prepaid plans for your next recharge
How to check Jio data balance on Jio Website?
Jio users can also check their data balance online on the official website of the telco. The facility is useful for JioFi users who may not necessarily have a Jio SIM in their phone, but would like to keep a check on their data balance. Here’s how you can check your Jio data balance on the website.
- Visit the official website of Jio
- Click on the Sign-in button on top
- Login using your Jio number and OTP
- On the next page, you’ll see your data balance, usage and plan details
- Click on ‘Check Usage’ or ‘View More’ to know more about data balance in detail
How to check Jio data balance using USSD codes?
USSD codes have always been the go-to method to check balance and other details for many users. Below are some important USSD codes for Jio users.
- *111*1*3# : Data Balance Information
- *333#: Check Main Balance
- *333*3*1*1#: Activate Caller Tune
- *333*3*1*2#: Deactivate Caller Tune
How to check Jio data balance through SMS?
- SMS “MBAL” to 55333
- You will receive an SMS with current plan, data usage, SMS usage, recharge balance, and plan expiry date
How to check Jio data balance by calling toll free number?
If all else fails, you can simply call customer care to find out your Jio data balance
- Open the Phone app and dial 1800 889 9999 or 1991
- Select your preferred language when prompted
- You’ll then be informed about your data balance and validity by IVRS
How to check Jio tariff plan and validity?
There are multiple ways to check your tariff plan and validity. Such as, you can use the My Jio App, Jio website, or SMS. Just follow the steps mentioned below:
With MyJio App
- Open the MyJio app on your smartphone
- Sign in with your Jio mobile number
- Select the ‘View details’ option on the home screen
If you are a prepaid customer, you will see your active plans with available balance and validity details. If you are a postpaid customer, you will see details about your current plan.
With Jio website
- Open the official Jio website from here
- Login with your registered mobile number
- Now select the “My Plans’ option from
If you are a prepaid customer, you will see details about your active plan, balance details, and validity information. Similarly, you will see your current plan details if you are a postpaid plan customer.
- Open the SMS app on your phone
- Type ‘MYPLAN’ and send it to 199
- After that, you will receive an SMS with your current plan and validity details
How do I check Jio Internet speed?
You can easily test your Jio internet speed with any internet speed checker app available on your respective app store. Ookla is one of the most popular internet speed checking apps. It will check both the upload and download speed of your network.