Jio Engage Cadbury #SayThankYou campaign is a unique initiative by Reliance Jio and Cadbury Dairy Milk. Through this campaign, the brand is encouraging people to share the name of the person who makes their life easier. Additionally, users have to upload three pictures with the person and make a card.
Not only is the initiative noble and allow users to thank those who stand by them, but it also offers 250MB of Jio data to those who participate. Additionally, users stand a chance to win autographed Mumbai Indians merchandise and Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolates. In case you would like to thank three people in your life and win some goodies in the process, here are all details of the Jio Cadbury #SayThankYou campaign.
What is Jio Engage Cadbury #SayThankYou campaign?
As mentioned before, the #SayThankYou campaign is being hosted by Jio and Cadbury Dairy Milk. This initiative is intended to encourage users to share three pictures of a person who stand by them and thank them for it. The campaign requires users to share the name of the person, upload pictures with them and state the reason how they help users.
Once the user has completed the above steps, they will get 250MB data free in their account. Additionally, the top 10 cards will receive autographed Mumbai Indians merchandise from the brand.
How to enter the Jio Engage Cadbury #SayThankYou campaign?
The Jio Cadbury #SayThankYou campaign can be accessed from the MyJio app. The contest is available in the JioEngage section of the app. Below are the steps to enter.
- Open MyJio app on your smartphone
- Navigate to the ‘JioEngage’ section
- Scroll through the banners on top and click on the Cadbury Dairy Milk #SayThankYou banner
- Uplaod your picture with the person you want to thank (up to three pictures, and this is optional)
- Enter the name of the person
- Provide the reason why you’re thanking them
- Click on ‘Create card’ button
- Once you download or share the card, 250MB data will be added to your Jio account