- Jio and Nestle have partnered to launch the Face of Hope campaign
- It encourages users to pledge to follow proper COVID-19 behaviour
- Those who take the pledge will receive 1GB of free data from Jio
Jio has partnered with Nestle to introduce the Face of Hope promotional campaign. The offer brings 1GB of free data from Jio. To avail the offer, one can participate through the Jio Engage section available on MyJio app or JioTV app.
The Jio-Nestle Face of Hope allow users to win 1GB of data by simply taking a pledge to follow proper COVID-19 behaviour. The free 1GB Jio data can be availed once through the promo campaign, which will continue until October 1st. Read on to how to get a free 1GB data
Jio Nestle Face of Hope offer: how to get 1GB free data?
Here are the steps to get the free 1GB Jio data through the Nestle Face of Hope campaign:
- Visit MyJio or the JioTV app
- Enter the JioEngage section
- Tap on the “Nestle-Face of Heaven” banner
- Users can select Hindi or English language from the drop-down available at the top-right corner
- Put the tick mark in the checkbox for agreeing on the terms and conditions
- Hit the Pledge button
The next screen will show a thank you message. As shown above, it will also let users know that 1GB of Jio data will be credited to their existing plan in 7 to 8 days.
In related news, Jio is expected to release the Jio Phone Next on September 10th in India. It is expected to arrive with specs such as a 5.5-inch HD+ display with an 18:9 aspect ratio, an 8-megapixel front camera, a 13-megapixel rear camera, Snapdragon 215 chip, 2GB / 3GB of RAM, 16GB / 32GB of storage, Android 11 (Go edition), and a 2,500mAh battery. A recent report claimed that its basic variant will be priced at Rs 5,000, while its standard model will cost Rs 7,000.