- Jio users can now avail the Rs 98 plan for free with a recharge of Rs 98 or above
- The recharge offer is not valid for Topup, Data Booster, ISD pack, IR pack or In-flight pack recharges
- The Rs 98 plan offers a total data of 21GB with a 1.5GB per day data cap
Reliance Jio has another offer for prepaid customers, Under the offer, select users who recharge with the Rs 98 plan or above will get a free Rs 98 recharge. The recharge offer is applicable on selected recharge plans and the free recharge value will be credited to the user’s mobile number automatically.
Jio users can redeem the offer by recharging from the Jio website or the MyJio app. The Rs 98 plan brings 14-day validity with a total data of 21GB or 1.5GB per day.
Jio Rs 98 offer: what is it?
The Jio Rs 98 offer is an ongoing promotion where Jio is giving select users a free Rs 98 recharge pack when they recharge for Rs 98 or above. Do note that you will not be eligible for the offer if you rechage with Topup, Data Booster, ISD pack, IR pack or In-flight packs.
The offer is available only for select users, and those who are eligible will receive an SMS from the telco informing them that the plan has been activated on their number. Once the SMS is received, the plan is activated automatically on the number. Users can benefit of this offer a maximum of once per month. As per various forums Pricebaba has scoured, users have claimed to be getting this offer for the past 3-6 months. On its website, Jio notes that the Rs 98 pack cannot be credited or transferred to someone else. The telco also says this is a limited period offer, which means it could end at any point.
Jio Rs 98 offer: how to avail
Jio users who want to try their luck availing the Rs 98 offer can visit Jio.com or the MyJio app and select recharge plans of Rs 98 and above. Here are the steps to avail of the Rs 98 offer:
- Recharge with any Jio plan priced at Rs 98 and above
- Make sure you’ve not selected any Topup, Data Booster, ISD pack, IR pack or In-flight packs
- Complete the payment procedure
- If you have been selected for the offer, you will receive an SMS
- Wait for the recharge amount to reflect in your account
- Once activated, the plan benefits will be credited to your Jio number