Reliance Jio is jumping on the Valentine’s Week contest train with a new contest on its engage platform. This contest is similar to the Jio Oreo Play Pledge contest that concluded earlier this month. With the Jio Valentine’s Week contest, the leading telecom operator is focusing on contests for each day leading up to February 14th.
The central idea of the Jio Valentine’s Week contest is to offer data for free to its customers. However, the telco has also partnered with Cadbury to promote new Silk chocolate and give a hamper as the bumper prize. Even if you don’t win the daily data, you can play daily and aim to win the bumper prize. Here is what you need to know.
Jio Valentine’s Week contest answers (February 14)
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
What is Jio Valentine’s Week Contest?
The Jio Valentine’s Week contest is an unscramble the words type contest. In this contest, the participants need to put together the scrambled words that make the slogan for the Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk chocolate. As part of this collaboration, Jio is trying to use the question “How far will you go for love?”
The Jio Valentine’s Week contest is being held from February 7th to February 14th, 2021. During the contest period, the participants stand a chance to win 1GB of daily data benefit. There is also a silk hamper to win at the end of the contest period. The participants must note that the 1GB of data is restricted to the first 5,000 players only.
We have seen Amazon run multiple contests as part of its Valentine’s Week in the form of Valentines Carnival. There is also Valentine’s Day Edition Spin and Win and Fossil Valentine’s Day Quiz. Now, Jio is joining with its own take on the quiz where the biggest incentive is daily data being added to your account.
The contest does not stop at this stage alone. At the end of the contest, even if you see the message “Uh-oh.The prizes are exhausted” there is something for everyone. Towards the end of the contest, there is a digital card being shown. You can fill your name and the name of the person to whom you want to send the card. Download and share the same.
Jio Valentine’s Week contest: how to play
- Download MyJio app from the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Open MyJio app on your smartphone.
- Sign in with your Jio number and authenticate using one time password.
- Navigate to ‘Jio Engage’ section.
- Scroll through the contest to find Valentine’s Week contest banner.
- Click on the banner.
- Now, watch the video and then click on Play now.
- Place the alphabets properly to form the words.
- You will now win the daily reward or become eligible for the hamper.
Jio Valentine’s Week contest: terms and conditions
- You must be a Jio subscriber.
- You must be enrolled in an active data plan.
- The contest is open to all Jio subscribers.
- The participants must be 18 years old or higher at the time of entering the contest.
- The contest is open only till February 14th of this month.
- You can click on “My Winnings” to see your rewards.
Jio Valentine’s Week contest answers (February 13)
Jio Valentine’s Week contest answers (February 12)
Jio Valentine’s Week contest answers (February 11)
Jio Valentine’s Week contest answers (February 10)
Jio Valentine’s Week contest answers (February 9)
Jio Valentine’s Week contest answers (February 8)