If you have a prepaid plan on your phone, you’ll be familiar with the importance of checking your plan’s validity so that you can recharge your number before to continue using the service. Jio is known for its simple and straightforward customer-friendly methods for all processes, and validity check is no different.
There are two very simple methods to check your Jio validity quickly. These methods include the MyJio app, and the official Jio website. In this article, we will take you through the step-by-step process for all three methods mentioned above. You can use these methods to check your validity whether you are a Jio Phone or smartphone user.
How to check Jio recharge plan and 4G validity using MyJio app
Checking your validity info is pretty simple using the MyJio app. Follow the steps below to check your Jio validity using the app.
- Download the MyJio app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Now, sign in with your Jio SIM.
- If you have a Jio Phone, long-press the Jio key to see the MyJio app icon
- You will now see the homepage of the MyJio app.
- Select the ‘View details’ option
- You’ll be able to see active plans with your balance details and validity, as well as your Queued Plans details
How to check Jio recharge plan and 4G validity on Jio website
Apart from the My Jio app, you can easily check all the validity details on the official website. Below are the steps to do so.
- Visit the official Jio website
- Click on ‘Sign in’ at the top right corner
- On the next page, click on Mobile
- Enter the Jio number and complete OTP verification
- On the next page, you’ll be able to see your current plan, balance detail, and validity