Jio has launched a WhatsApp recharge feature for its users. Not only can users recharge their Jio number through WhatsApp, but can also request for new Jio SIM, port-in to Jio, make queries, raise complaints and more. Additionally, users will be able to make payments through WhatsApp using digital wallets, UPI, and credit or debit cards among others.
Jio has stated that users will be able to take full control of their Mobility, Fiber and JioMart account through WhatsApp. All that the Jio users need to do is save the Jio’s official care number on WhatsApp and start a chat. Users will then be able to perform multiple tasks through the WhatsApp chat.
Jio WhatsApp number: how does it work?
Jio has introduced its all-new Jio Care number on WhatsApp. Jio users can perform a number of Jio related tasks through the WhatsApp service. These include recharge, pay bills, port-in to Jio, Jio Fiber related queries, JioMart queries and a lot more. Jio users can also recharge a friend’s number, activate international roaming, and activate other mobile services through the WhatsApp number.
Additionally, Jio will let users pay from WhatsApp using various payment options. These include Paytm, GPay, PhonePe, Amazon Pay, and more. All that the user needs to do is save the Jio Care number on their phone and initiate a chat.
How to recharge Jio prepaid through WhatsApp?
Recharging your Jio number through WhatsApp is a fairly simple process. All you have to do is follow the simple steps listed below.
- Open WhatsApp on your smartphone
- Tap on the new message icon in the bottom right corner
- On the next page, click on New Contact
- Enter JioCare in the contact name and 70007 70007 in the phone number field
- Click on Save
- You’ll now be taken back to your WhatsApp contact list, tap on three dots icon and click Refresh
- Once your contact list has refreshed, click on the magnifying lens icon and search for JioCare and start chat
- Send Hi to the chat
- You’ll receive a menu with a set of options
- Choose your preferred option and follow instructions to complete the process