JioFi users might wonder from time to time how to check their dongle data balance. In case you are a new user, and looking for the process of JioFi data balance check, we’ve got you covered. In this article, we will go over two different methods to check your JioFi data balance online.
JioFi users can check their dongle data balance either through the MyJio app on their smartphone or through the official website of the company. By keeping track of your JioFi data, you will be able to enjoy uninterrupted services and not miss out on a top-up when its due. Here’s how to check JioFi dongle data balance online.
How to check JioFi dongle data balance: step-by-step process
Checking your JioFi data balance regularly ensures that you’re aware of your data usage and top-up as you near the exhaustion of your limit. As mentioned before, JioFi users can check their data balance online in two ways. They can either check it on the MyJio app or the official Jio website. Here we will take a look at the step-by-step process for both methods.
- Through the website
- Through MyJio app
How to check JioFi data balance through website
- Go to the official Jio website and click on ‘Sign In‘ in the top right corner
- Login to the Jio account using your credentials or OTP
- You’ll see the Reliance Jio balance on top
- Scroll down to check the Jio plan validity
- Click on the ‘My Plans‘ option to check the date of expiry
How to check JioFi data balance through MyJio app
- Download the MyJio app on your smartphone from the App Store or Play Store
- Login to your Jio account using OTP verification or ID and password
- You’ll be able to see the balance on top
- In case the balance is showing nil, swipe towards the right from the left edge
- You should now be able to see the JioFi data usage plan and validity
- You can click on ‘My Plans’ to check the validity of your existing plan and Jio Prime membership
JioFi balance check FAQs
Which is the simplest way to check JioFi data usage?
MyJio app is the simplest way to check JioFi data usage as the balance and usage is shown right on the homescreen. Additionally, in case your JioFi account is out of balance, you can use the mobile data to recharge your JioFi number.