Jio Fiber has introduced a new promotional campaign called the Jio Fiber Customer referral program for its users. With this offer, existing Jio Fiber users can win a free Jio Fiber 30-day Plan Voucher by referring Jio Fiber to their contacts. Jio Fiber users can claim up to 12 months of free Jio Fiber by referring friends.
Jio Fiber postpaid broadband plans launched: zero installation charges, free 4K set top box and more
Jio Fiber broadband plans 2021: price, how to book, installation, speed, benefits, all offers and details
The Jio Fiber Customer Referral Program can be availed from the My Jio app. Users will need to go to Jio Fiber Customer Referral Program section and select contacts from their address book to send a unique code. When your friend uses the same code to sign for Jio Fiber and activates the connection, both you and your friend will get Jio Fiber benefits. Here’s how the campaign from Jio works.
What is Jio Fiber Customer Referral Program?
As mentioned before, Jio Fiber Customer Referral Program is a unique initiative by Mukesh Ambani-led ISP where existing users can get a free 30-day Jio Fiber voucher with unlimited data. The free plan offers up to 150Mbps speeds and free access to 13 OTT platforms. The free OTT subscriptions include Saavn, Sun NXT, Disney+ Hotstar, ZEE5, Sony LIV, JioTV, and JioCinema, among others.
Jio Fiber has two tiers to this program where users and their contacts will receive a 150Mbps Jio Fiber referral plan with 150Mbps speeds if they are from the same building. On the other hand, those referring friends and family living in a different building will get the Jio Fiber Referral OTT plan which comes with the bundled OTT subscriptions as mentioned above. The new referred subscriber will get the standard Jio Fiber Referral Plan.
How to get up to 12 months of free Jio Fiber?
The process of referring a friend through the Jio Fiber Referral Program and getting up to 12-month of free Jio Fiber is pretty simple. Bear in mind that you will only get a 30-day Jio Fiber free plan voucher for each referral and up to 12 months on 12 activations through your referrals. Follow the steps below to enter Jio Fiber Customer Referral Program.
- Open the MyJio App on your smartphone and log in
- Tap on the JioFiber tab on the top
- Click on the hamburger icon in the top left corner
- Select Refer a Friend and then click on Refer Now
- Select contacts you want to refer to and tap on Proceed
- On the next page, click on Enter Code under Follow steps mentioned below to complete the referral process
- You’ll now see the list of friends you have referred
- Click on Share Invite against each name and send the invite using WhatsApp, Messages or any other option that you prefer
- Your friend will receive the invite with a unique code, which you need to take from them
- Go back to the list of referred friends and tap on Enter Code against respective names and copy-paste the unique code
- Click on Proceed
- You’ll then get a pop-up notification saying Referral code validated, click on Ok
- Once your friend activates the Jio Fiber connection, you and your friend will receive the Jio Fiber Referral Plan voucher in MyJio app
- You can check the referral status from the referral dashboard or the list of referred friends mentioned above
The voucher will be valid for 90 days from the date of issue and can be redeemed from the referral dashboard as and when any of your referrals complete their Jio Fiber activation.