MyGov website has been buzzing with a lot of activities as it aims to engage with the people online. It has been trying to achieve its goal of building a shared community online with its quiz contests and tasks. One such task is called MyGov Design a Logo for Celebrating Bharat ka Amrut Mahotsav Contest. These contests aim to fuel the creativity hidden within every person in this country.
We have seen that MyGov website is putting a lot of effort to shape up its quiz section. However, it is the tasks section that seems to have gained momentum in the recent weeks. The participants stand a chance to win different prizes depending on the contest. The MyGov Design a Logo for Celebrating Bharat ka Amrut Mahotsav has great rewards to win as well.
MyGov Design a Logo for Celebrating Bharat ka Amrut Mahotsav Contest: what you should know?
We recently saw the MyGov website announce the 2021 edition of Pariksha pe Charcha contest with a twist. It has also been running MyGov Slogan Writing Competition for World Oral Health Day and Logo Design Contest Districts As Export Hubs. Likewise, there is also the Design a Logo for Celebrating Bharat ka Amrut Mahotsav contest. This is an interesting task for those interested in design.
With MyGov Design a Logo for Celebrating Bharat ka Amrut Mahotsav contest, the participants need to design a logo envisioning the future of India. The contest is being aligned with Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s vision of an Atmanirbhar Bharat by year 2022. “How do you envision the India of tomorrow, the India which will merge the best of tradition with the most modern, global outlook?,” the contest page asks.
At the time of writing, there are already 832 submissions for this contest and they are all currently under review. The participants need to design a logo around the following themes: Governance, Development, Technology, Reform, Progress & Policy over the years or any Other. You can choose one of the themes and start designing the logo for Celebrating Bharat ka Amrut Mahotsav Contest.
MyGov Design a Logo for Celebrating Bharat ka Amrut Mahotsav Contest: eligibility criteria, time period and prizes to win
The MyGov Design a Logo for Celebrating Bharat ka Amrut Mahotsav contest is open for all the citizens of India. However, if you are a government employee participating in this contest then you need to have prior permission from your employer. The entries can be digital submissions and should be designed in colour.
The participants are required to design the logo around any of these themes
- Progress & Policy over the years
- Any Other
The logo design contest is now live on MyGov website and will conclude on February 28th, 2021. There will be three winners for this contest and each of them will get different prizes. Here are the details:
- First prize for the winner: Rs 1 lakh
- Second prize for runner up: Rs 50,000
- Third prize for second runner up: Rs 25,000
MyGov Design a Logo for Celebrating Bharat ka Amrut Mahotsav Contest: technical criteria
- The participants are required to submit their logo in either .jpeg, .png or .pdf format only.
- Logo should be designed in colour. The designed logo shall be provided in both CMYK and RGB formats.
- The size of the logo may vary from 5cm*5cm to 60cm*60cm in either portrait or landscape orientation.
- The Logo should be usable on the website or social media platforms such as Twitter or Facebook and on printed materials such as black and white press releases, stationery and signage, labels etc.
- The Logo should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in open file format (EPS/ CDR/ PSD).
- The participants should ensure that original designs are submitted.
- All fonts should be converted to outlines.
- File should be high resolution – at least 300 pixels per inch at 100% size.
- File should look clean (not pixelated or bit-mapped) when viewed on screen at 100%.
- Entries should not be submitted in compressed or self- extracting formats.
- The logo design should not be imprinted or watermarked.
MyGov Design a Logo for Celebrating Bharat ka Amrut Mahotsav Contest: selection process for winners
- All entries received by the stipulated date and found in order, shall be evaluated by a Selection Committee constituted for the purpose.
- The Committee will shortlist the entries and will decide the winner if an entry is found suitable.
- The entries for this contest would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well the theme is communicated.
- The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants or on any decision of the Selection Committee.
- There will be one winner, one runner-up and one second runner-up in this competition.
- All the three selected winners will be required to provide the original open source file of the designed logo.
- Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition or its entries or winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of Delhi State only. The expenses incurred for this purpose will be borne by the parties themselves.
- MyGov if so decides, reserves the right not to proceed with the competition at any stage.
- Payment to the winners will be made through electronic mode for which the necessary bank details will be taken after declaration of winner of the contest.
MyGov Design a Logo for Celebrating Bharat ka Amrut Mahotsav Contest: how to participate
The participants must send in their entries to the creative corner section. If you submit your entries through any other medium or mode then it will neither be entertained nor considered for evaluation. Here is you can submit your logo for this contest:
- Go to the contest link page.
- Click on the Login to Participate option.
- If you are a registered user then Login using your Email ID or Mobile Number.
- If you are a new user then click on the “Register Now” button and create your account first.
- Once you login, you will be able to submit your Logo for Celebrating Bharat ka Amrut Mahotsav Contest.
MyGov Design a Logo for Celebrating Bharat ka Amrut Mahotsav Contest: terms and conditions
- The submission of entry is free and no qualifications are prescribed for this contest.
- Each entry should be accompanied by a brief written explanation of the Logo and how best it encapsulates the essence of India’s 75th Independence.
- All the designs submitted for this contest will become the intellectual property of MyGov, Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India and the winner shall not exercise any right over it.
- The Department will have unfettered right to modify the prize-winning entry or other entries in any form and shall use them for promotional purposes, Information, Education and Communication materials and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate.
- The entry must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- One entrant shall submit only one entry. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be rejected.
- The participant must be the same person who has designed the logo and plagiarism would not be allowed.
- The logo design must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957 or the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
- If an entry is found infringing on others’ copyright then it would be disqualified from the competition.
- The Government of India does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants.
- The participant must ensure that his or her MyGov profile is accurate and updated since the same would be used for further communication. This includes details such as name, photo, complete postal address, email ID and phone number.
- Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered and are liable to be rejected. MyGov reserves the right to decide not to proceed with the contest at any stage.
- MyGov also reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of this Contest.
- It would be the responsibility of the participant to keep himself or herself informed of any changes in the Terms and Conditions or Technical Parameters or Evaluation Criteria stated for this Contest.
- The winners will be notified through the email address that he or she provides along with his or her submission.
- The MyGov portal shall also display the name of the winner.
- Taxes are the sole responsibility of the contestant receiving the prize.
- The prize may be subject to tax reporting and other purposes.
- Participants shall agree to supply any necessary information to affect the same and to fully cooperate in fulfilling all applicable legal requirements.
- The responsibility to comply with the guidelines and other conditions lies entirely with the participant(s) and the Government of India shall not be answerable to any dispute raised by a third party.
- There would be no constraint on the Government to adopt the logo that is judged to be best. Also, all rights to modify logos would be with the Government.