MyGov Essay Writing Competition 2021 on Tryst with Destiny is one of the many ongoing tasks on the engagement platform from the government of India. While companies like Amazon India and Flipkart are trying their best to engage their customers, the government is focused on engaging with its citizens in the best way possible.
For this very effort, it is relying on contests and quizzes on the MyGov website. These contests and quizzes either test your knowledge or your skill. Depending on the contest, you will get either a cash prize or reward in the form of a certificate. Here is what you need to know about the essay writing competition.
MyGov Essay Writing Competition 2021 on Tryst with Destiny: what you should know?
After MyGov Test Your Road Safety Knowledge Quiz, there is an essay writing competition along similar lines. The Test your Road Safety Knowledge Quiz was designed to check your awareness about road safety. The Essay Writing Competition on Tryst with Destiny wants participants to pen down that knowledge.
Road Safety is one of the important topics right now. While it has always been an important subject, the awareness and interest in the subject has caught up in a big way. Road Safety reflects the character of a person, the contest page notes. It also highlights the mishaps that have happened globally and in India.
“Road traffic accidents (RTA) is a global disaster hampering the life of millions. Every day 414 valuables’ lives are lost due to road accidents,” the website notes.
Road Traffic remains an important issue not only in India. It has been an issue in other countries also. It is not only a public concern but also a developmental issue. The Essay Writing Competition on Tryst with Destiny aims to spread awareness about this issue. So, all you need to do is research about the topic and write an essay with a word limit of around 1,000 and 1,500 words.
MyGov Essay Writing Competition 2021 on Tryst with Destiny: eligibility criteria, time period and prizes to win
The Essay Writing Competition on Tryst with Destiny run by MyGov website is eligible for all Indian citizens. The contest is organized by MyGov website in collaboration with Indian Road Safety Campaign (IRSC). The employees of the organisers of this contest are not eligible. Even family members of people associated with this competition are not eligible to participate.
The participants are required to write essay on below themes
- Transport post COVID-19
- Developing countries and Traffic management
The essay writing competition is being held till February 17th, 2021. There are a total of three different prizes to win. The first prize of this essay writing competition is Rs 5,000. The second and third prize winners will get Rs 3,000 and Rs 2,000 respectively.
MyGov Essay Writing Competition 2021 on Tryst with Destiny: submission format
- Naming Convention: College Name_Individual Name_Article Title
- Font Size: Heading – Times New Roman-14, Text – Times New Roman-12, Spacing – 1.15 points, Text – Justified, Margins – Standard
- File Type – PDF Format (.pdf)
- Word Limit – 1000-1500 words
- Charts, infographic, and tables can be included with source mentioned appropriately
MyGov Essay Writing Competition 2021 on Tryst with Destiny: how to participate
This is the most important thing about all the tasks or contests held by MyGov website. The participants must send in their entries to the creative corner section. If you submit your entries through any other medium or mode then it will neither be entertained nor considered for evaluation. So, here is how you can actually participate:
- Go to the contest link page.
- Click on the Login to Participate option.
- If you are a registered user then Login using your Email ID or Mobile Number.
- If you are a new user then click on the “Register Now” button and create your account first.
- Once you login, you will be able to submit your Essay on Tryst with Destiny.
MyGov Essay Writing Competition 2021 on Tryst with Destiny: terms and conditions
- All the entries for this competition shall be judged or winners selected on the basis of criterias specified on MyGov website and/or social media channels in relation to the competition.
- If a competition entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, that entrant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner, and will not be entitled to a prize in any circumstances.
- The decision of judges in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Indian Legislature and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- Competition prize winners will be notified of the competition result by email or by direct message on social media.
- The announcement will be done within 30 days following the closing date of the competition.
- The winners will receive their prizes not more than 60 days following the closing date.