Gone are the days when you had to go through a lengthy process to set up a new business in India. The government of India has made it easier to start a new business in the country. This has also resulted in the country getting favourable rankings in the ease of doing business index. To highlight those efforts, MyGov is running Spice it Up Quiz on its platform.
The MyGov Spice it Up Quiz joins Patriotic Quiz on Republic Day 2021, Farmers First Quiz and Test your Road Safety Knowledge Quiz on the platform. This quiz is being held in partnership with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. Those participating in this quiz should know about ease of doing business in the country.
MyGov Spice it Up Quiz questions and answers
The Spice it Up Quiz on MyGov website is the latest quiz being conducted by the government of India. The quiz is available for interested participants on the MyGov website. The quiz is being held from January 26th, 2021 to February 27th, 2021. This is another timed quiz with a total of 10 questions and participants get 400 seconds to answer all of them.
Each question technically has a score of one and you can get a maximum score of 10. Like other contests, you can skip a question if you don’t know the answer. You can answer them later. If there is a tie between participants then the participant taking the least amount of time to answer all the questions will be chosen as the winner.
All the ten questions will be randomly selected using a question bank and there is no negative marking. The best part of this quiz is that all the participants will get a participation certificate. However, there will be 10 winners who will get a commendation certificate from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Where to find Spice it Up Quiz on MyGov website?
To find the Spice it Up Quiz on MyGov website, go to the homepage of the website and click on the three horizontal lines at the top right corner. From here, navigate to microsites and then click on Quiz. Here you will find Spice it Up Quiz at the top.
To recall, the MyGov.in website was launched by the government of India in 2014. The government aims to use the website to promote active participation of Indian citizens. The website notes that it is a portal to “crowdsource governance ideas from citizens”. The website is being described as a citizen engagement platform and is available in both English and Hindi languages.
What is MyGov Spice it Up Quiz?
India has made huge progress in the ease of doing business index. The government has made it easier for entrepreneurs to set up new businesses in the country and has eliminated procedures that bogged down progress in the past. There have been multiple reports out detailing these changes made by the government and the result.
With Spice it Up Quiz, the MyGov website has partnered with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs to highlight these changes. The start date of this quiz is being shown as January 26th and will conclude on February 27th. The participants should know the changes introduced in Government Process Reengineering.
A total of 10 winners will get a commendation certificate from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. All the participants will get certificates for their participation. The website says the criteria for selecting winners is “Maximum Correct Answers”. The participant taking the least amount of time to answer all the questions correctly will be selected as winner in case of a tie.
The participation in the Spice it Up quiz is voluntary. You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. When you share these details, you give consent to these details being used for the quiz.
MyGov Spice it Up Quiz: how to play
- Visit the MyGov.in website
- Click on the three horizontal lines at the top right corner and select microsites.
- Tap on the Quiz section and click on Spice it Up Quiz.
- You can also click on this link to go to the quiz page directly.
- Read the instructions and start the quiz.
MyGov Spice it Up Quiz: terms and conditions
- The quiz is open to all from January 26th to February 27th, 2021.
- One entrant can participate only once and there will be no negative marking.
- The timed quiz has a total of 10 questions and 400 seconds to answer them.
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
- All questions are available in English only.
- You can skip a question and come back to it later.
- The organisers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the quiz at any time.
- If multiple participants have the same number of correct answers then the participant who took the least amount of time will be adjusted as the winner.
- The selected question is shown in blue border while the skipped question is shown in yellow border.