Quiz and contests that test general knowledge of the participants are seen favourably in India. It is because of this reason that Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) became popular instantaneously. Taking cues from this theme, both Amazon and Flipkart run their own daily quizzes. However, it is not only these tech giants.
Even the government wants to tiptoe into this growing segment of online quiz contests. The government of India also runs interesting quizzes on its website designed to promote citizen engagement. Like the tech companies, the quizzes held here are also based on a particular theme. Here is what you need to know.
MyGov Test your Road Safety Knowledge Quiz questions and answers
There are a total of 20 questions and you get 300 seconds to answer them. Since this is a timed quiz, it is better to not waste time on a question if you are not able to answer it immediately. You can skip a question and comeback to it later. Each question gets a score of one and you can get a maximum of 20. If two or more participants are tied with the same score then the participant taking the least amount of time to answer all the questions will be chosen as the winner.
For the MyGov Test your Road Safety Knowledge Quiz, the questions are randomly selected using a question bank. So, questions seen by you and your friend may not be the same. This is a very clever approach to make the quiz more challenging. The quiz questions are available only in English. The winner of this quiz will be rewarded with Rs 5,000.
What is MyGov website?
The government of India had launched MyGov.in website in 2014 as a citizen engagement platform. Available in Hindi and English, the website aims to promote active participation of Indian citizens. The website notes that it is a portal to “crowdsource governance ideas from citizens”.
While the website gives a lot of information around government actions and activities, it also has an engagement side of it. That happens via various contests, polls and quizzes held by the government. During the pandemic, the government has turned some of its channels into digital learning platforms. This is inline with the objective to push participation of fellow citizens.
What is MyGov Test your Road Safety Knowledge Quiz?
The Test your Road Safety Knowledge Quiz on MyGov.in is being run in collaboration with Indian Road Safety Campaign. The idea behind this quiz is to raise awareness around road safety, traffic laws, accidents and emergency services. It also spreads awareness about new reforms and safety being promoted across the country.
The MyGov Test your Road Safety Knowledge Quiz is being held from January 18th, 2021 to February 10th, 2021. Any individual can participate in this quiz and all they need to do is answers 20 questions in 300 seconds. Yes, this is a timed quiz where questions are randomly picked using a question bank. The winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
The winner of this quiz will get Rs 5,000 cash and the interactive quiz is solely designed to spread awareness about road safety. By participating in this quiz, you will have awareness on how to avoid accidents and drive safely on the road. If you are ready to test your knowledge about Indian roads and their safety, here is how to get started.
MyGov Test your Road Safety Knowledge Quiz: how to play
The participation in this quiz is voluntary and it is designed to promote road safety. You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. When you share these details, you give consent to these details being used for the quiz. Here is how any interested person can participate:
- Visit the MyGov.in website
- Click on the three horizontal lines at the top right corner and select microsites.
- Now, select the quiz section and click on Test your Road Safety Knowledge Quiz.
- Alternatively, you can also click on this link to go to the quiz directly.
- Read the instructions and start the quiz.
MyGov Test your Road Safety Knowledge Quiz: terms and conditions
- The quiz is open to all from January 18th to February 10th.
- This is a timed quiz with 20 questions to be answered in 300 seconds.
- One entrant can participate only once and there will be no negative marking.
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
- All questions are available in English only.
- The organisers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the quiz at any time.
- If multiple participants have the same number of correct answers then the participant who took the least amount of time will be adjusted as the winner.
- You can skip a question and come back to it later.
- The selected question is shown in blue border while the skipped question is shown in yellow border.
- There will be a cash alternative to the prizes offered wherever applicable.