- Ola Electric scooter is available for reservations from today
- Interested customers can book Ola Scooter at Rs 499 refundable deposit
- The company is set to announce the pricing and features in the coming weeks
Ola Electric scooter is open for reservations from today. The ride-hailing company is set to launch its first electric scooter in India soon. Earlier this month, Ola had revealed the teaser images and videos of its upcoming electric two-wheeler.
Ola’s first electric scooter will compete against the likes of Hero Electric Atria, Aether 450X, Bajaj Chetak and more in the country. CEO Bhavish Aggarwal said in a statement, “India has the opportunity and potential to become the world leader in EVs and at Ola, we are proud to lead this charge.”
It’s day 1 of the revolution, the day we’ve all been eagerly waiting for!
The Ola Electric Scooter can now be reserved at just Rs. 499.
— Ola Electric (@OlaElectric) July 15, 2021
Ola Electric Scooter key features
Ola said that its electric scooter will offer fast performance, technology, and design at an aggressive price. The two-wheeler will be manufactured at the brand’s new 500-acre facility in Tamil Nadu
Ola hasn’t revealed the key specifics of its electric scooter but the teaser video and images give us an idea of what to expect from the two-wheeler. It will get a big boot space that is said to accommodate two helmets and still leave more space. The e-scooter will also feature an app-based key for keyless access. The teaser images show a dual headlamp on the front and Matte Black finish. Ola says that its scooter will offer class-leading acceleration, superior cornering, traction control, and more.
Ola Scooter: how to book a reservation
Those interested in the Ola Electric scooter can reserve it from today by paying Rs 499 which is also refundable. Customers will get priority delivery upon reserving the electric two-wheeler. They can also cancel the reservation and get the payment refund within 7-10 working days.
If you are looking to book a reservation follow the steps below:
- Visit Ola Electric website and click on the ‘Reserve for ₹499’ or alternatively visit this link
- Login with your phone number and submit the OTP
- After logging in, you can reserve Ola Scooter by making a payment of Rs 499 via net banking, credit/debit cards, UPI, e-wallets, or through Ola Money
It’s worth noting that to reserve the Ola Scooter, customers are not required to submit any documents.