Paytm has announced a contest to mark the upcoming festival of colours. Called Paytm Holi Bash, the contest is live on the cashback and offers section of the app. It is similar to previous stamp collection activity that Paytm has run. With this contest, all you need to do, according to Paytm, is collect all the cards and win up to Rs 10,000.
Before we get to the details of the Paytm Holi Bash, it is important to note that these contests have become a commonplace on payments platform. Google Pay had a Rangoli Sticker contest sometime back and might have a contest around Holi as well. These contests not only let you win but also help boost engagement.
What is Paytm Holi Bash contest?
This year, Holi is being celebrated on March 28th and as consumers prepare for the festival, Paytm wants its customers to celebrate the festival Paytm way. Through this contest, Paytm users stand a chance to win up to Rs 10,000. The contest involves collecting a total of 16 cards across four different buckets. These buckets are named Colours, Holi Kit, Sweets and Celebrations.
In order to collect these rewards, you will need to do various activities on Paytm. For each activity, you will be awarded a card. However, Paytm is not letting you out to find these cards on your own. Each Paytm user entering the contest will get “Gujiya” as a welcome card. This particular card will then appear in the sweets bucket of your account.
Like Google’s New Year contest, you have the option to collect, request or gift these cards to your friends. The goal is to collect all the 16 cards at the earliest. Apart from rewards up to Rs 10,000, there are also individual rewards on collection of all the cards belonging to the “Sweets” category. Read along to know more about various activities and rewards.
Paytm Holi Bash: complete list of cards to collect
As mentioned above, Paytm Holi Bash has a total of 16 cards to collect. These 16 cards are further categorised into four different buckets. Here is a look at these buckets and the cards they contain:
- Muddy Puddle
- Water Bucket
- Puran Poli
- Coconut barfi
- Holi wali selfie
- Holika Dehen
- Holi Party
- Rain Dance
Paytm Holi Bash: how to collect all the cards?
On your Paytm Holi Bash section within the app, you will see an option labelled as “Collect” below the four buckets for the cards. Click on collect to start collecting your cards. You can win a Chandan Card simply by checking in to the app. You can win a Gulaal card or Glitter Card on payment of utility bill. You can also recharge your mobile to earn a Muddy Puddle Card.
To earn Holi Kit Card and Pichkari Card, you need to send money from bank and Paytm Wallet respectively. You can also pay at nearby shops to win a sweets card, while booking movie tickets could get you Thandai card. Other activities include booking travel tickets to win Pooran Poli Card, gifting extra card to win Holika Dehen card, shopping on favourite apps to win rain dance card and adding money to wallet will get you Holi Wali selfie card. You can also request or gift cards.
Paytm Holi Bash: how to play?
- Download Paytm app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Sign in with your mobile number or sign up for a new account.
- Scroll down on the homepage of the app to find “Cashback & Offers”.
- Now, you will see “Paytm Holi Bash”.
- Click on the banner to enter the contest.
Paytm Holi Bash: offers and rewards
All those participating in Paytm Holi Bash contest can win rewards up to Rs 10,000. You can collect “Sweets” cards and win a Myntra voucher. Similarly, you can collect 8 Holi Bash cards and win prizes up to Rs 1,000 called Mid Way Delights. Collecting all Holi Bash cards will make you eligible for rewards up to Rs 7,000.
Those who collect all the cards in the “Colours” bucket will be able to win up to Rs 1,000. You can win a movie voucher by collecting “Holi Kit” cards or up to Rs 1,000 by collecting “Celebration” cards. While your goal should be to collect all the 16 cards mentioned above, you can also win rewards by collecting cards from individual buckets.
Paytm Holi Bash: rules, terms and conditions
- Each participant will be awarded with a ‘Gujiya’ card for entering the contest.
- Every participant will see a list of “Paytm Holi Bash” cards upon entering the contest.
- The participant needs to perform various activities to collect various cards.
- The participant can also gift an extra card to friends and win a surprise card in return.
- The participant can gift a card to anyone in case they have more than one card belonging to a particular category.
- The receiver will receive the card only if they don’t have that gifted card.
- The participant can earn a maximum of two scratch cards per day when their friends claim the gift card.
- A gift card can be given only three times per receiver in order to receive a surprise gift.
- Paytm reserves the right to withdraw and or alter ant terms and conditions of this offer or contest at any time without prior notice.