- Paytm is conducting its iPhone Bonanza promo
- Users who make electricity bill payments stand the chance to win an iPhone 12
- The contest is running between June 8t and July 8th
Paytm has launched the iPhone Bonanza offer to give a chance to win an iPhone 12 64GB variant. To take advantage of this order, customers are required to simply make use of the Paytm app to pay their electricity bills between June 8th and July 8th.
Paytm allows payments of electricity boards from states like Karnataka, Delhi, AP, Telangana to Lakshadweep, Manipur, Jammu & Kashmir, Madhya Pradesh, among others. Apart from using Paytm for paying electricity bills, users can make mobile recharges, broadband and landline payments, credit card bill payments, book cylinders, rent payments, and so on.
Paytm iPhone Bonanza offer contest: how to win iPhone 12
As mentioned above, Paytm users can win an iPhone 12 by making electricity bill payments of a minimum value of Rs 100 to be eligible for the offer. The contest period runs between June 8th and July 8th, and the payments platform will get in touch with the winners through email and phone calls by July 31st. Once verified, Paytm will provide winners with a Paytm Mall voucher, which can be used to order an iPhone 12 for free through Paytm Mall.
How to register for electricity bill payments on Paytm
Customers who have never used Paytm for making electricity bill will have to register for the service. Paytm offers a guaranteed cashback of up to Rs 50 for people who make use of this service first time. Once registered, the app will offer timely reminders through SMS and in-app notifications to help customers make payments on time. Here’s how to register electricity bill payments.
- Launch the Paytm app, tap on Recharge & Pay Bill > Electricity
- The next screen will show the question “Want to pay for a new connection?”
- Tap on the ‘Click here’ button
- Enter your State, Electricity Board, bill number or customer account number for registering for the electricity bill payment service
How to pay electricity bill through Paytm
Paytm users can make use of payment modes like Paytm UPI, Paytm Wallet, Paytm Bank, Paytm Postpaid, debit/credit cards, or netbanking for making bill payments. Follow the steps below to make a payment.
- Open the Paytm app and then click on Recharge & Pay Bill > Electricity
- You will now see your the current bill amount
- Tapping on it will show a new screen with the ‘Pay; button
- Select the desired payment option, and then tap on Pay
Paytm electricity bill payment offers
Customers who own an Axon Neo Credit Card can get 5 percent discount up to Rs 150 on completing mobile recharge, mobile postpaid bill payment, DTH recharge, and electricity bill.