- Paytm adds new features to LPG cylinder booking
- Users can now track their cylinder delivery
- They can also avail various cashback offers
Paytm’s LPG cylinder booking feature has been updated with several new features. Apart from booking a cylinder, Paytm now offers new features like gas cylinder tracking, payment for cylinders booked through other platforms and cashback offers.
Paytm’s LPG cylinder booking feature allows users to book cylinders from LPG companies like Bharat Gas, HP Gas, and Indane across the country. In addition, it also lets users pay gas bills from different providers such as Adani Total Gas Limited, Gail India Limited, Mahanagar Gas – Mumbai, MGNL, and others.
Paytm LPG gas booking features and cashback offers
Gas agencies allow users to book gas through IVRS, missed calls, or WhatsApp. Now, Paytm users can make payments for such bookings through the app. The new feature allows users to make LPG gas payments booked through any other platform even hours after booking it.
Paytm is also offering an assured cashback of up to Rs 900 on 3 cylinder bookings. This offer is only available for those who are using the Paytm app to book an LPG cylinder for the first time. The payment platform is offering assured Paytm First Points on every cylinder that is booked through the app. These points can be redeemed against wallet balance and discount vouchers from popular brands. The offer is applicable for users of Bharat Gas, HP Gas, and Indane.
Users can check the prices of the cylinder before booking and also redeem their Indian Oil XTRAREWARDS Loyalty points. Customers who enrolled in Paytm Postpaid can also opt to pay later for cylinder booking.
How to book a LPG cylinder on Paytm
- Go to the Paytm app on your smartphone
- Tap on ‘All services’ under the ‘My Paytm’ tab
- Ta on ‘Recharge and Pay Bills’ in the sidebar and select Book Gas Cylinder
- Select the Gas Provider from options like Bharat Gas, HP Gas, and Indane
- Enter your consumer number, registered mobile number, LPG ID, gas agency (for HP Gas)
- Follow the on-screen instructions to choose your gas agency and proceed to pay
How to track LPG gas cylinder delivery status on Paytm
- Open the Paytm app
- Go to ‘My Paytm’ > ‘All services’
- Under ‘Recharge and Pay Bills’, select ‘Book Gas Cylinder’
- Tap on “Track your Cylinder Delivery” available in the Gas Cylinder Booking screen
- Select the gas provider’s name on the Track Delivery page
- Enter the mobile number / LPG ID / Order ID, and then hit the Track Order button.