PUBG: Mobile just released the most-awaited update of the year. Though PUBG: Mobile is now banned in India, some hardcore fans are still playing the game and testing their skills on global servers. The new update brings in a lot of features, including a Experience Improvement update, new piggyback feature and the new BGMI X Arcane collaboration mode.
PUBG Mobile players can download the new update directly from Google Play Store and App Store. Please note, PUBG: Mobile players in India, who are still playing the game using VPNs and other programs might not be able to download the update from Google Play Store. Here is a quiz walkthrough of the new PUBG Mobile 1.7 update, including the new features, modes and APK download link.
PUBG Mobile 1.7 update: list of top features and modes
PUBG MOBILE x ARCANE is available now, login to discover the shocking ⚙️Hextech Power that has consumed Erangel 😮
— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) November 16, 2021
PUBG Mobile 1.7 update comes with a lot of new features and modes. The highlight of this update is probably the new collaboration mode, “Mirror Island”, between PUBG Mobile and League of Legends Arcane. Here is a list of all the new features for PUBG Mobile 1.7.
New Mode: Mirror World
BGMI and PUBG: Mobile are simultaneously getting this mode as a part of the new update. Inside this mode, players can take on the roles of League of Legends players and fight monsters in the Mirror World. This mode is available inside the Erangel map and can be played by players who’ve updated the game to the latest version.
Royale Pass Month 5: Mirror Realm
The Royale Pass Month 5 is almost here as well. Though we cannot see the pass as of now, sources suggest that the next Royale Pass will be available from November 19th, 2021, to December 19th, 2021. The Royale pass will also include Vanguard Suit and Lethal Creepster sets and a bunch of new skins for KAR98K and MK47.
Return of popular PUBG: Mobile modes
The new update also brings some of the most interesting PUBG: Mobile as well. Here is a list of all the upcoming modes in the PUBG Mobile 1.7 update.
- Vikendi: November 16th, 2021.
- Metro Royale: Reunion: November 22nd, 2021.
- Survive Till Dawn: November 25th, 2021.
- Infection Mode: November 25th, 2021.
- Payload 2.0: November 29th, 2021.
- Runic Power” November 30th, 2021.
Both BGMI and PUBG: Mobile will have a new piggyback feature that allows players to carry their teammates and other knocked-out enemies on their back. Inside the battlefield, you can now carry players on your back and move them to a safe location.
The new combat changes will affect the gameplay while using some particulate guns. Here are the new Marksman rifle changes that’ll occur once you download the 1.7 updates.
- SLR: recovery speed and bullet speed has been increased.
- SKS: recovery speed and bullet speed has been increased slightly.
- Mini14: Damage has been increased for long-range.
- VSS: Weapon damage increased.
Experience Improvement update
- Season C1S3 begins from November 19th, 2021, to January 17th, 2022.
- A new currency will be added to the game.
- Outfits from seasons 1-4 will return.
- Improved control panel, sensitivity settings screen and button placement.
How to download PUBG Mobile 1.7 update?
Players can download the new update via Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In case you cannot find the update, you can check out the APK section below.
Download PUBG Mobile 1.7 update for Android
- Open Google Chrome or any other browser installed on your smartphone.
- Click on this link.
- The download will automatically start.
- If it doesn’t, refresh the page and save the new APK file on your smartphone.
Download PUBG Mobile 1.7 update for iOS
- Using you iOS device, open App Store and search for PUBG: Mobile Arcane.
- Tap on the Update/Get button and download the latest update.
- In case you cannot find the new update on App Store, visit this link and sign in to your App Store account.
- Update the current version of the game and download the new mode by going over the Modes section.