- The third season of Shark Tank India has been announced, and the promo was released recently
- Registrations are open, and below are the details on how to register for Shark Tank India – Season 3
- Fans can soon watch Shark Tank India – Season 3 on SonyLIV and Sony TV
Fans of the popular business reality television series can rejoice as the makers have announced the new season of the show. Below are the details:
Table of Contents
Shark Tank India – Season 3: OTT Release Details
Audience can soon watch Shark Tank India – Season 3 on SonyLIV. The show will also air on Sony Entertainment Television (Sony TV).
Sharing the announcement on June 6, 2023, the team mentioned that the registration was open for this season. The message shared on the social media platform mentioned, “If you have a great business idea and are looking for investments, Shark Tank India is the place for you! Register for Shark Tank India Season 3 now on the website. season 3 streaming soon on Sony LIV.”
How to Register for Shark Tank India – Season 3
Registrations for the show are now open. Follow these steps to register for Shark Tank India – Season 3:
- Visit the ‘Shark Tank India‘ official website
- Enter your mobile number. This number will be used for your registration. Generate OTP on the mobile number and enter the same
- Select Language – Hindi or English
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Read the instructions carefully and then start the process
- Enter your profile information and click next. You can also save the draft if you wish to return to the form later. A minor registrant can also be a part of the show, and the parent and/or the legal guardian of the minor needs to fill the details.
- Give your business details. You will have to add an executive summary, market category, required investment, etc.
- In the next step, you will have to give the financial and legal details of the business.
- Next, add your personal details as requested.
- Finally, read the declaration and submit the form
Shark Tank India – Season 3: Judges
Details about the sharks have not been revealed for Shark Tank India – Season 3; however, it is being said that some of the popular sharks from the first two seasons will again be seen on the show. Besides this, there could be an introduction of a new shark on Shark Tank India – Season 3.
About Shark Tank India
Serving as the Indian version of the popular American show ‘Shark Tank’ where budding and established entrepreneurs present their business ideas, new or reviving, to a panel of investors or sharks, who then decide whether to invest in their ventures.
Shark Tank India – Season 1
The first season of Shark Tank India had a total of 35 episodes and aired from December 20, 2021, to February 4, 2022. Besides Sony TV, the show also aired on Sony LIV. Established business professionals like Aman Gupta (from Boat), Anupam Mittal (from Shaadi.com), Ashneer Grover (from BharatPe), Ghazal Alagh (from Mama Earth), Namita Thapar (from Emcure Pharma), Peyush Bansal (from Lenskart) and Vineeta Singh (from Sugar Cosmetics) were the sharks on the show.
Also Read: Farhana to stream on SonyLIV from June 16
Shark Tank India – Season 2
The second season had a total of 50 episodes and aired from January 2, 2023, to 10 March 10, 2023, and introduced Amit Jain (from CarDekho and InsuranceDekho.com) as a new shark. The host was also replaced by Rahul Dua. Besides this, Ashneera and Ghazal were not a part of this season.