Snapdeal is joining Flipkart and Amazon India to offer options to shop for free on its platform. While Amazon India has an expansive freebies contest option called Funzone, Snapdeal Loot is following Flipkart here. The online shopping portal is mimicking Flipkart Games with its own games section.
All one needs to do is play games and win coins on the platform. You can then redeem those coins while shopping on the platform. This is partly similar to Flipkart Supercoins, but over here, you get a wider selection at the time of shopping. Here is everything you need to know about Snapdeal Games and offers.
What is Snapdeal Games and how many coins can you earn?
Snapdeal Games is being designed as a reward platform for the customers of the online shopping platform. We have lately seen e-commerce companies build new avenues from where their customers can earn discounts or rewards or vouchers to make their shopping inexpensive in the process.
Snapdeal is following on the footsteps of Flipkart with the Games option. The customers need to use the games section of the app to play different games. By playing these games, Snapdeal customers will get rewards in the form of coins. After you collect a good amount of coins, you can redeem that in the form of coupons, which can be used at the time of purchase.
When you join the games section for the first time, you will get 70 coins as a joining bonus. You will then get another 30 coins as a daily bonus. So, you will have 100 coins to start with. Now, you can play any of the games powered by GameZop on the Games section of Snapdeal app.
Snapdeal customers must note that they will get at least one free chance to play games initially. In order to play more, you will need to use coins. In many ways, the games section of Snapdeal app looks like a hybrid of Flipkart Games and JioPages Quiz, which we covered recently.
How to use and redeem Snapdeal Coins
At the moment, you cannot do much with one single coin. However, if you collect many coins, you can redeem them to avail offers on your shopping. Once you have 450 coins, you can convert that into a Rs 100 shopping coupon. In case of some products, you can get a full discount and shop for free. Here is what you get with Snapdeal Coins:
- 200 coins – Rs 50 off
- 350 coins – Rs 75 off
- 450 coins – Rs 100 off
- 600 coins – 15 percent off
- 800 coins – 20 percent off
- 1250 coins – 25 percent off
What to buy after redeeming 450 coins
- Khadims blue daily slipper – Rs 22
- Dixcy Scott multi brief single – Rs 5
- Macho white sleeveless vest – Rs 6
- Youshee multi casual ankle socks – Rs 3
- Big buckets home decor set top box stand – Rs 39
- Play with number 1 to 50 – Free
- Germi fight hand sanitizer – Free
Snapdeal Games: list of hot games
- Spin the Wheel
- Shuffle and Win
- Slot Machine
- Find the Queen
Snapdeal Games: list of play & earn games powered by Gamezop
- Savage Revenge
- Guess The Price
- Stack Up
- Bubble Wipeout
- Tower Twist
- Pirate Hunt
- City Cricket Battles
- Bottle Shoot
Snapdeal games: how to play
- Download the Snapdeal app from App Store or Google Play Store.
- Now, login or signup using your email address, mobile number and a password.
- Once you are logged in, click on the Games section from the bottom row of the app.
- You will now see a prompt for 70 coins rewards. Click on “Claim Now”.
- Now, tap on daily reward to get additional 30 coins.
- Click on Hot Games or Play & Earn to play games and win more coins.
- Earn 450 coins and redeem that as Rs 100 code.
Snapdeal Games: terms and conditions
- You can claim the joining bonus of 70 coins only once.
- All of your collected coins will expire after six months from the date of credit.
- You can play games for free as per free chance offered in each game.
- Your coins are redeemable only against the coupons shown in the app.
- Snapdeal reserves the right to change the terms and conditions.