Sony LIV plans in India include Sony LIV Special, Sony LIV Special+ and Sony LIV Premium. These plans are priced at Rs 199, Rs 399, and up to Rs 999 for the Premium. Apart from these, the platform also has a dedicated plan for WWE fans in the country. The Sony LIV WWE Network plan costs Rs 299 for a year and offers WWE events, WWE NXT, WWE RAW, and WWE Smackdown.
Also read: Sony LIV subscription plans 2021: watch Ind vs Eng test series live streaming online
While you can directly purchase the subscription from the Sony LIV app and website, there are ways to get the membership for free through various offers and bundles. From telecom operators to e-commerce websites are all offering complimentary Sony LIV plan to their users. Here’s how you can get free Sony LIV membership in India.
SonyLIV subscription offers
- Sony LIV Paytm First offer
- Sony LIV Times Prime offer
- Sony LIV Amazon Pay offer
- Sony LIV Flipkart offer
- Sony LIV Mobikwik offer
- Sony LIV Freecharge offer
Sony LIV Paytm First Offer
Paytm is offering free 6-month Sony LIV subscription to its Paytm First members. The membership is priced at Rs 899 for six months and offers many more benefits apart from free Sony LIV. These include ZEE5 Premium, Zomato Pro, Voot Select, Gaana Plus, and more. Here’s how you can avail free Sony LIV from the membership.
- Head to the Paytm First website
- Scroll down to the bottom where you’ll see a QR code
- Open Paytm on your phone and scan the QR code
- It’ll now take you to the Paytm First purchase page
- Make payment for the Paytm First membership
- Head to the Paytm First section on the app and claim the Sony LIV reward
- Copy the coupon code and go to Sony LIV website or app
- Sign in or Login to the platform
- Use the coupon code to avail Sony LIV for free
Sony LIV Times Prime offer
Times Prime is an all-in-one lifestyle membership that provides premium offers across dining, travel, shopping, entertainment, and more. With the Times Prime subscription worth Rs 999 users will get a 6-month SonyLIV Premium membership for free. Here’s how to avail the offer.
- Download the Times Prime app on Android or iOS
- Login to the app with your credentials
- Generate the unique coupon code for Sony LIV
- Click on Take Me to Sony LIV
- Sign up or login to Sony LIV
- Head to the Premium section and click on Subscribe Now
- Select the 6-month Sony LIV Premium pack
- Click on View Offers
- In the Do you have a coupon code? section pasted the unique code
- Click on Apply to activate your 6-month free Sony LIV Premium membership
Sony LIV Flipkart offer
Flipkart is also offering a various free Sony LIV Special subscriptions as part of its SuperCoin program. Here’s how to avail the offer.
- Open Flipkart on your phone
- Go to SuperCoin Zone
- Look for Sony LIV offers
- Click on the ‘Redeem’ button
- Flipkart will provide a coupon code
- Use the coupon code to make the payment for the Sony LIV Special plan on the app/website
Sony LIV Mobikwik SuperCash offer
MobiKwik is offering 10 percent cashback on Sony LIV purchases made using its digital wallet. Follow the below steps to avail the offer.
- Go to Sony LIV app or website and select the plan you wish to purchase
- On the payments page, select Wallet option
- Click on the MobiKwik icon
- Use KWIK050 coupon
- Make payment
- MobiKwik will add cachback to the MobiKwik wallet within 24 hours of payment
Sony LIV Freecharge offer
Another digital transaction and wallet platform, Freecharge is offering flat Rs 25 cashback on Sony LIV purchases.
- Log in to Sony LIV app or website
- Select the plan you want to purchase
- Choose Freecharge in Wallet options on the payment page
- Make payment
- Freecharge will add Rs 25 cashback in your wallet
Telecom plans with SonyLIV free subscription
- Jio Fiber Sony LIV offer
- Airtel Sony LIV offer
Jio Fiber Sony LIV offer
The Mukesh Ambani-led telco doesn’t offer Sony LIV subscriptions to its mobile customers. However, JioFiber users get free access to all of Sony LIV content. Those who are on a Jio Fiber plan of Rs 999 per month and above will get access to 15 OTT apps including SonyLIV, Netflix, Prime Video and Disney+ Hotstar among others.
Airtel Sony LIV offer
Airtel also doesn’t include Sony LIV subscription with it its plans. However, Airtel Xstream users can watch Sony TV channels like Sony Sab, Sony Max, and Sony Six, among others on their Airtel Xstream app or website.