- PlayStation Plus yearly plan is now available for Rs 1,499
- The discount is applicable for new users only
- PlayStation Plus offers free games, cloud storage, and exclusive discounts on PlayStation Store
Sony is offering a flat 50 percent discount on its PlayStation Plus 12-month subscription plan. The offer is live right now and can be accessed via the official website or through PlayStation Store. The 12-month subscription of PlayStation Plus usually costs Rs 2,999 and through the offer, users can avail PlayStation Plus subscription for just Rs 1,499.
The PlayStation Plus is a paid subscription service for PlayStation users. By signing up for a subscription package, users can avail of exclusive discounts on PlayStation Store, download free games, access multiplayer gaming, and receive 100 GB of cloud storage for game saves. Through this discount, users can get the basic plan for half of the original price.
PlayStation Plus is now available for 50 percent off
The discount offer is currently available on the PlayStation website and the PlayStation Store on PS4/PS5 gaming consoles. In order to avail of the offer benefits, you need to make sure that you don’t have any previous subscription for PlayStation Plus. This offer is only valid for new users who are trying PlayStation Plus for the first time.
Lately, Sony has been introducing offers for PlayStation Plus subscribers with the goal of driving up subscription for the service. Recently, the Japanese consumer electronics giant also shared a list of new games for PlayStation Plus subscribers. The December package included six games for users. With this discount offer, new users can play these games as well, and since the price is lower for the 12-month plan, this might be the best time to invest in PlayStation Plus.
With a 50 percent discount, players can finally hop on online multiplayer gaming on their PS4/PS5 gaming consoles. However, it is worth noting that the offer is not applicable for existing PlayStation Plus customers. In order to get this discount, you must sign up for PlayStation Plus and follow the offer guidelines carefully. Here is a quick look at how to get PlayStation Plus for Rs 1,499.
How to get PlayStation Plus for Rs 1,499?
Usually, PlayStation Plus costs Rs 2,999 but the December discount brings the price down down to Rs 1,499 for the 12-month subscription. This might be the best time to opt for the PlayStation Plus subscription service, and this is how you can get PlayStation Plus for Rs 1,499.
- Open Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or any other web browser currently installed on your computer
- Head over to the PlayStation Plus website
- You can also click here to visit the PlayStation Plus portal directly
- Once you’re there, sign in to your PlayStation user account or create a new one
- Click on the “Join PS Plus” button (available on the top-right corner of the screen)
- Select the 12-months package from the list and click Add to Cart
- In case it asks you to login again, type in your PlayStation ID and password and then click Sign In
- Complete the payment procedure on the next screen
- Once your payment is verified, you can find the PlayStation Plus icon inside your account
- That’s it!