Thums Up, the official sponsor of the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup has joined the virtual world with the new Thums Up Face The Thunder Contest, and the company has been promoting the challenge on its social media channels. Thums Up Face The Thunder Contest is an online gaming challenge where participants face Jasprit Bumrah and Mohammad Siraj in the virtual world. The contests bring many gifts, prizes and other digital rewards inducing free Jio data, discount coupons and much more.
This cricket season, we saw a bunch of new games and contests on multiple e-commerce platforms. Along with the Thums Up Face The Thunder contest, Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Guess and Win Quiz, and Flipkart Power Play with Champions Quiz are some of the most popular quizzes and games you can play in this cricket season. In fact, the Indian e-commerce sphere is filled with cricket-based games, quizzes and programs to celebrate the commencement of the IPL 2021. Through the Thums Up Face The Thunder Contest, Thums Up is giving its customers the chance to win Jio data and other awards.
Thums Up Face The Thunder Contest: what is it?
On September 2nd, 2021, Thums Up Official YouTube channel released a small trailer video featuring Jasprit Bumrah. Later on, the channel released the same video with seven regional languages. After that, the channel uploaded the cricket-themed videos with Mohammad Siraj. Just a week after those videos, Thums Up released the new Thums Up Face The Thunder Contest on the coke2home website.
Previously, Thums Up featured multiple videos for the Indian teams participating in Paralympic Games Tokyo 2020. In this cricket season, the beverage company is coming back with a new video game for all cricket lovers.
The game requires you to buy a Thums Up bottle and scan the QR code using a smartphone. After that, participants need to enter the unique code on the website to play the game. Thums Up Face The Thunder Contest is available for all consumers of Thums Up and can be accessed by purchasing a bottle of Thums Up.
ICC T20 Face The Thunder Contest features Jasprit Bumrah and Mohammad Siraj as video game characters, and players need to win against these two to win the big prize. The prize list includes free Jio data and a meet and greet with Jasprit Bumrah and Mohammad Sira. The contest started on August 26, 2021, and will run until October 26, 2021.
Thums Up Face The Thunder Contest: prizes to win
While the prizes are mostly targeted towards Jio users, non-Jio users can also claim the weekly and grand prize Jio data vouchers and share them with friends or family having a valid Jio number. The reward is processed through this link.
- One time assured prize for Jio users: 1GB Jio data
- One time assured prize for non-Jio users: Rs 50 off discount voucher purchase of Rs 499 or more on JioMart
- 10GB Jio 4G data weekly (top 10,000 ranked players)
- 84GB Jio 4G data as grand prize (top 5,000 ranked players)
- Meet and greet with Jasprit Bumrah and Mohammad Sira (top 20 within 5,000 ranked players).
Thums Up Face The Thunder Contest: how to participate?
- Purchase a 400ML, 600ML, 1L, 1.25L, 1.75L, 2L, or 2.25L PET bottle of Thums Up.
- Scan the QR code with your smartphone.
- The code QR will redirect you to the “Facethethunder” webpage.
- Alternatively, type www.coke2home.com/facethethunder in your browser’s URL bar and press Enter.
- Once you’re on the web page, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click/tap on “Participate Now”.
- On the next screen, enter your phone number and complete the captcha.
- Click on “Get OTP”.
- Coke2home will send a one time password to your phone number.
- Enter your OTP and login into the game.
- Now, play the game as a batsman facing thunderbolts from Jasprit Bumrah and Mohammad Siraj.
- Win the matches and earn rewards.
Thums Up Face The Thunder Contest: terms and conditions
- At the time of participating in the contest, you must be 18 years of age or older.
- Own a regular GSM or CDMA smartphone that is accessible at all times.
- You must be an Indian citizen residing in the Indian territory.
- You must hold an Indian government approved ID including, but not limited to, Aadhar Card, PAN card, Driving License and Indian password.
- The participants must enter their mobile numbers in the contest.
- Thums Up holds the right to use your name and photo for promotional purposes.
- The participants must play the game and score runs to be eligible for the contest prize.