- Truecaller’s COVID Healthcare directory lets users find hospital contact details
- The feature is currently rolling out and not available to all users
- The directory includes information of hospitals across multiple states in the country
Truecaller COVID Healthcare Directory feature has been launched for users in India. The feature is built right inside the app. At a time when India is reeling under the second wave of COVID-19 crisis, the directory aims at easily finding the contact numbers and addresses of COVID designated hospitals across the country.
Truecaller India MD, Rishit Jhunjhunwala said in a statement “We wanted to quickly introduce a simple directory of important numbers for Covid-related services. We have started with this hospital list and we’re working to add more verified sources soon. This is one among the many ways we’re helping with Covid relief efforts.
Truecaller COVID Healthcare Directory lets you find hospitals near you
Truecaller is sourcing information like telephone numbers and addresses of hospitals from official government databases. The COVID Healthcare Directory is available for all Truecaller users using the Android app. The new feature is currently rolling out and if you don’t find the feature yet, it should be available in some time.
It’s worth noting that the COVID Healthcare Directory doesn’t assure users of hospital bed availability. However, it could turn out to be useful for people who need urgent help and don’t want to waste time searching for phone numbers and addresses of hospitals.
Truecaller COVID Healthcare Directory: how to use
- Open the dialer in Truecaller
- Click on the COVID Hospitals icon at the tp
- Select your city from the list
- View the list of hospitals with contact numbers and address