- Vi is the latest telecom operator to launch COVID-19 slot booking service on its app
- The app will also send notifications to the user on vaccine slot availability
- The service is available for both prepaid and postpaid customers
Vi app now lets users book the COVID-19 vaccine slot. The telecom operator has integrated the CoWIN portal on its app so that subscribers can easily find and book vaccines. The service is available for both prepaid and postpaid customers as well as on the Android and iOS versions of the app.
COVID vaccination centres near me: how to find Covishield, Covaxin & Sputnik vaccine centres using CoWIN, other online tools
Vaccine slot finder: how to check vaccine availability on My Jio, Airtel, Paytm, under45 and more platforms
Apart from Vi, Airtel and Reliance Jio also offer vaccine slot booking facilities inside their respective apps i.e. Airtel My Thanks and My Jio.
Vi app now allows subscribers to find vaccine slots
Vi customers can look for available vaccine slots on its platform. Users can search for vaccines based on various filters like age group, vaccine names (Covishield, Covaxin, Sputnik V), dose number, and paid or free. It’s worth noting that customers cannot book vaccine slots on the Vi app itself and instead it redirects to the CoWIN portal where one has to login with their registered mobile number and submit the OTP.
Customers registered on the Vi app will also receive notifications where vaccine slots are available in their area.
How to book COVID vaccine slot on Vi app
To find and book vaccine slots on the Vi app, check the steps below:
- Launch the Vi app on your smartphone
- Scroll down to the horizontal slider
- Navigate to the banner that says “Get yourself vaccinated today“
- Next, search for the vaccine by district or Pincode
- Select the relevant filters on the next page
- Click on the available slot after which the Vi app will direct you to the CoWIN portal for booking the vaccine