Vodafone Idea Limited is raising its contests platform with multiple challenges for its customers. After Vodafone Idea Win Big Challenge Season 19, we saw Season 1 of Challenges Arena. Joining these contests is the Vodafone Idea Play & Win Contest. This contest, like others, is designed with Vodafone Idea subscribers in mind.
Before we get to the granular details of the contest, it is important to note that these contests are not free. You spend a small amount to participate but if you win, the prizes are incredibly valued. If you are a subscriber in any of the major states or union territories then you can participate in the contest. Here is everything you need to know about the contest.
What is Vodafone Idea Play & Win Season 10?
The Vodafone Idea Play & Win Season 10 is a contest run by Vodafone Idea in collaboration with OnMobile. The contest is being held from January 30th, 2021 to April 29th, 2021. This alone is a major distinguisher of Play and Win contests. All the other contests are held for a smaller duration in comparison.
Check out the prizes that you can win:
- Mega Bumper Prize: Gold voucher or Cash card worth Rs 5 lakhs.
- Bumper Prize: TVS Sport worth Rs 55,000.
- Zone Bumper Prize: LED TV worth Rs 35,000.
- Circle Bumper Prize: Gold Voucher worth Rs 25,000.
- Valentine’s Day special prize: Diamond Voucher or Gift Voucher worth Rs 20,000.
- Weekly Prize: Smartphone worth Rs 15,000.
- Mid Bumper Prize: Cash Card worth Rs 25,000.
- Daily Bumper Prize: Gift Voucher Worth Rs 1,000.
- Surprise Bumper Prize: Cash Card worth Rs 50,000.
- Recharge Prize – Level 2: Mobile Recharge Coupon code worth Rs 49.
- Recharge Prize – Level 1: Mobile Recharge Coupon code worth Rs 10.
As you can understand from the above breakdown, all the prizes have been categorised into time or region or circle. Since the contest is being held for a longer duration, there are a lot more prizes to win than usual. The contest page notes that if “you are smart enough to answer questions like “What is 10-3 =?” or “How many months are there in a Year?” or something as simple as “What is the color of an Apple?”, then it is time to participate in PLAY AND WIN.”
All you need to play and win is a basic mobile phone and enough balance to answer all the questions. In order to participate, the subscriber must belong to any of these circles: Delhi, Haryana, Punjab, HP, JK, UP East & UP West, Karnataka & AP (excluding Telangana), Kerala & CH/TN, Assam, NE, Orissa, Bihar, Kolkata, WB, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Mumbai, MP and Rajasthan.
Vodafone Idea Play & Win Season 10: eligibility and contest period
The Play & Win Season 10 contest is being held from January 30th, 2021 to April 29th, 2021. The contest is ongoing for two more months and you stand a chance to win a lot of interesting prizes. In order to participate, you must be a subscriber of Vodafone Idea and both prepaid as well as postpaid subscribers who belong to any of the telecom service areas mentioned above can participate.
Vodafone Idea Play & Win Season 10: how to play?
The Vodafone Idea Play & Win Season 10 contest is one where you can participate through multiple different channels. If you are a Vi subscriber then click on MWeb link https://vil.wineazy.com and follow the on-screen instructions. The instructions will allow you to participate in challenges available on the portal. For each right answer, you will get 1 point. There is no negative mark for the wrong answer.
- By Calling – Call 53488 Toll-free. To answer, press 1 or 2 on your phone keypad at Rs.5 per answer.
- By SMS – SMS keyword: WIN to 53488 at Rs.5 per SMS. To answer, reply with A or B to 53488.
- By USSD – Dial *777# on your phone and reply 1 or 2 at Rs.5 per Answer For each right answer, you will get 1 point. There is no negative mark for the wrong answer.
Vodafone Idea Play & Win Season 10: terms and conditions
- The participants must be citizens of India and must be of age 18 or higher.
- The participants must be active subscribers of Vodafone Idea Limited.
- The participants must be of sound mind and must not be under any legal disability.
- This includes insolvency, restraint by court orders etc. and / or is prohibited from entering any contractual relationship.
- The participants must be responsible to activate and subscribe to the Challenge Pack and thereby become a Challenge Pack Member.
- The participants must also belong to any of the telecom service areas mentioned above.
Vodafone Idea Play & Win Season 10: winners
The contest page notes that winners will be informed via an outgoing call. This call will be either from this number 080-40096344 or from 9972913438 and. 9972952928. A call from any other number should be disregarded by Vodafone Idea subscribers.
The participants will be informed about the prize details and the process for claiming the same. In case of further queries, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (Toll-Free Number) 080- 46156661 on all weekdays between 9.00AM to 9.00PM except public holidays.