Voot is very trendy in India. This platform has more than 1 million subscribers in India and offers a variety of content from English to Hindi and even regional movies and shows. Voot is available in app form for both Android and IOS. Your computer or Smart TV may be used to watch Voot whenever you wish. In fact, on the TV platforms, Voot is offered on Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Samsung TV, LG WebOS, Sony TV, TataSky Binge App, and Jio Fiber Set-Top Box. You can activate your Voot subscription by visiting the app, on the desktop version, or different TV platforms. Pay the subscription amount, and your profile will get activated.
How to Activate Voot on Android Smart TV?
- Search for the “Voot” application on the Play Store and install it.
- Open the app after installation.
- Choose the subscription that you wish to go with
- Your Voot subscription is now officially active
Also Read: Voot Select Subscription 2022: Free vs Select Subscription plans in India, price, offers, benefits, validity, and more
How to Activate Voot on my Jio TV?
- On the home screen on your Jio TV, navigate to the top right corner and click on the profile icon.
- Next to Voot Select click on “try now.”
- Click on “subscribe now” after selecting your chosen plan
- Next to your payment option, you are good to go.
How To Activate Voot on Apple TV?
- Open the Apple TV app store
- In the entertainment section, look for Voot in the search part.
- The search result will show you Voot, so all you need to do is install the app.
- Click on the app and open it.
- You have to sign in and get the Voot code
- Open a browser and go to https://www.voot.com/ACTIVATE.
Fill up your account details and sign in. An activation code is required.
- Fill in this code.
- Now either log in or continue with whatever the screen is showing and follow its instructions.
- The process is now done, and your Apple TV will showcase programs from Voot.
How to Activate Voot on Amazon Fire TV Stick?
- Install Voot on your Amazon fire TV.
Launch the app.
- A pop-up screen showing an activation code will appear if you attempt to stream any show.
- Note down this code, and visit www.voot.com/activate from your desktop or smartphone.
Fill up your account details and sign in.
- When signing into your account, you will be asked for the activation code on your Amazon fire TV. Enter that code, and you are good to go.
Also Read: Alt Balaji Plans 2022: Best Alt Balaji Subscription Plans and Offers to Watch Exclusive Movie Shows and Web series Online
How To Activate Voot on Samsung Smart TV?
- On your Smart TV home screen, navigate to the bottom menu, specifically the apps section.
- In the top right search bar, type out the app name.
- By clicking on the install button, download it on your gadget.
- Access the app after installation in the apps menu bar at the bottom.
- Try to access any content on the Voot app, and you will be prompted by an activation code which you must note down.
- Now on a smartphone or a computer, visit www.voot.com/activate.
- Post entering your account information, the activation code will be required.
Enter the code which you have noted and finish the activation process.
How to fix Voot not working issue?
- Try to refresh the website.
- Try to clear your browser cache
- Try to restart your browser
- Restart your smartphone
If the problem persists, you must contact Voot customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org.