Yippee Win Your Wish contest is a brand new contest from Sunfeast, the umbrella brand of Indian conglomerate ITC. Yippee, the noodles brand of Sunfeast, is running this contest to spook the creativity of Yippee customers in the country. The best part about this contest is that there is no purchase required to either participate or win any of the rewards being made available to winners as part of this contest.
The contest is another engagement initiative from one of the most popular FMCG brands in the country. We have seen contests from Cadbury as well in collaboration with Reliance Jio called Jio Cadbury Dairy Milk Wish Pack offer. From rewards that you can win to how to participate, here is everything you need to know about Yippee Win Your Wish contest.
Yippee Win Your Wish contest: what is it?
As the name clearly implies, the Sunfeast Yippee noodles Win Your Wish contest is a contest where participants can demonstrate their creativity to win prizes such as laptop, portable speaker and more. The Yippee Win Your Wish contest will commence on April 1st, 2021 at 12am and will conclude on June 30th, 2021 at 11.59pm.
Yippee Win Your Wish contest: list of prizes to be won
All that a participant needs to do is showcase their creativity, uniqueness and originality in response to a question being asked. In response to your answers, Sunfeast Yippee noodles is giving away following rewards:
- Portable speaker
- Gaming Console
- 2 Wheeler
- Sports Kit
- Wallet Money
- Mobile Recharge
- Music Subscription
Yippee Win Your Wish contest: eligibility
- The contest is open only to Indian citizens who are currently residing in the country.
- The participants must be of age 18 or higher at the time of their participation.
- If declared winners, the participants must provide a valid proof of identity such as passport, voter ID, driver’s license or Aadhaar card
- Employees, contractors, directors and officers of ITC and their immediate family members cannot participate.
- The subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, web design, advertising, fulfilment, judging and promotion vendors involved in the administration, development, fulfilment and execution of this campaign are also not eligible.
Yippee Win Your Wish contest: steps to participate
- Participants can enter the contest by giving a missed phone call to 9048990489 from any phone number registered in India.
- The participants will then receive an SMS with a website link.
- Once the link is received, follow the instructions given in the SMS.
- On visiting the link, the participant will be asked to choose an item from a range of gifts, and give a creative answer to why they have chosen this item as a “wish” they want to “win”.
- The best entries for each day of the contest period will receive any of the awards mentioned above.
- A winner will be selected for every minute of each day of the contest period.
Yippee Win Your Wish contest: selection of winners
- For each day, a total of 1,440 winners will be selected.
- On each day, the top 1,440 creative entries will be declared as winners for the daily prizes.
- The winners of the daily prizes will be announced on the website www.sunfeastyippee.com. For example, the daily prize winners for April 1st will be declared by 11:59pm on April 2nd.
- The winners of the daily prize would also be intimidated on their mobile number.
- Entries received at the end of the contest period will not be considered.
- An entry received on a particular day will be considered for the same day.
- All the declared winners will be contacted by the ITC Sunfeast Yippee team for verification.
- The winners will be asked to provide their photo identity proof as mentioned above.
Yippee Win Your Wish contest: terms and conditions
- The participation in this contest is voluntary.
- No purchase of Sunfeast Yippee noodles is required for participation in this contest.
- A participant can submit multiple entries but only one winner will be selected from each household.
- Incomplete and invalid entries will not be considered.
- The entries must be original and cannot contain copyrighted materials.
- The participants, by entering the contest, acknowledge that ITC has no obligation to use or post any entry submitted by them.
- The prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash or kind.
- The image of the prizes depicted on the ads/posters/TVC’s/pack shots etc. are indicative only and the actual prizes or look of the prizes may vary from the pictures.
- The participant with next best creative-entry will be selected in the event of the original winner rejecting the prize or not reverting with details.
- ITC reserves the right to withhold Prizes in the event of submission of false, incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information.
- The participants consent to collection, storage and processing and use of personal information by sharing their details with ITC.
- Any incidental charges, including statutory levies, are to be borne by the participant.
- All prizes given under the Campaign are subject to the warranty given by the manufacturers of the same.