Google Pay has a new offer where you can get a discount on your YouTube Premium subscription. With this offer, you will get up to Rs 399 in the form of cashback. The offer expires on December 31st, 2020 and you will need to buy the subscription using Google Pay.
The digital payment system from Google has now emerged as one of the most widely used mode of payment. While it was initially used to pay friends and merchants, Google is trying to widen the use case with options like Google spot code and direct tie ups with businesses. This new offer on YouTube Premium is similar.
Google Pay YouTube Premium cashback offer: how to avail
This offer is only applicable for those who subscribe to YouTube Premium using Google Pay for the first time. In order to avail this offer, you will need to buy a three month YouTube Premium subscription using Google Pay. When you successfully complete the payment, you will earn one reward in your Google Pay app.
This reward will be a scratch card worth between Rs 100 to Rs 399. The three month YouTube Premium subscription is priced at Rs 399 and with this offer, you stand to get the subscription completely for free if you’re lucky.
You can get the subscription either through the YouTube Premium website or through the app. You must ensure that the payment mode is Google Pay UPI. On this page, enter your Google Pay UPI ID and complete the payment on the Google Pay app. The earned reward will appear in the rewards channel within 15 days from the date of transaction.
Google Pay YouTube Premium cashback offer: terms and conditions
- You must successfully complete a payment for YouTube Premium 3-month subscription plan priced at Rs 399.
- You must use Google Pay as a form of payment.
- Each Google Pay customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials.
- You are eligible to earn a scratch card worth Rs 399.
- You can earn a maximum of only one scratch card.
- If you earn a reward, the reward money will be directly credited to your bank account.
- Your reward will be deemed to be forfeited if you don’t claim the reward within 45 days.
- You can earn up to a total of Rs 9,000 per financial year across all Google Pay offers.