ZEE5 is one of the popular OTT streaming platforms available in India. The on-demand Internet streaming media provider is run by Essel Group through its subsidiary Zee Entertainment Enterprises. The platform was launched in 2018 with content in 12 languages and is available across various platforms.
The streaming platform offers an annual premium subscription priced at Rs 499 to its users. The premium membership allows users to access all ZEE5 originals and exclusive shows or videos on the platform. You might be wondering if there are ways to get a ZEE5 subscription for free. The good news is that you can get ZEE5 free in several ways in India.
ZEE5 Premium subscription plans 2021
ZEE5 Premium annual plan in India retails for Rs 499 at the moment as part of a Limited Period offer. This plan allows users to watch all content on the platform without any ads and on 3 screens at the same time. ZEE5 is also offering a 3-month plan for Rs 299, which lets users watch on two screens at a time.
|ZEE5 Plan||Price||Number of screens|
ZEE5 subscription payment offers
ZEE5 is also offering payment0based subscription discount offers to users. Amazon users can get flat Rs 49 cashback by paying for the Premium membership using Amazon Pay. Additionally, MobiKwik users can make the payment using their digital wallet to avail Rs 50 cashback. These offers are valid from May 1st to May 30th and can be availed on the ZEE5 website or Android app only.
ZEE5 Premium free subscription offers
There are several ways you can avail an annual ZEE Premium for free in India. While telecom offers are the easiest way, there are some other methods too.
ZEE5 subscription Airtel bundle plans
Airtel offers a prepaid plan with a bundled ZEE5 Premium subscription to its users. The recharge plan offers a monthly subscription to the OTT service along with some other benefits.
- Rs 289 Airtel prepaid recharge plan: free ZEE5 Premium for 28 days, one-month Prime Video Mobile Edition, Airtel Xstream Premium, truly unlimited voice calls, 1.5GB data/day, and 100 SMS/day
ZEE5 subscription Vi (Vodafone Idea) bundle plans
Vi or Vodafone Idea also offers free ZEE5 Premium subscription to its users. However, unlike Airtel, there are six Vi prepaid plans offering the benefit. Below is the list of all Vi prepaid plans offering free ZEE5 Premium and their benefits.
- Rs 355 Vi data prepaid plan: 28 days validity, 50GB data, and ZEE5 Premium annual membership
- Rs 405 Vi prepaid plan: unlimited calls, 90GB data, 100 SMS/day, 28 days validity, ZEE5 Premium annual membership, Binge All Night, and Vi Movies and TV
- Rs 595 Vi prepaid plan: unlimited calls, 2GB data/day, 100 SMS/day, 56 days validity, ZEE5 Premium annual membership, Binge All Night, Weekend data rollover, and Vi Movies and TV
- Rs 795 Vi prepaid plan: unlimited calls, 2GB data/day, 100 SMS/day, 84 days validity, ZEE5 Premium annual membership, Binge All Night, Weekend data rollover, and Vi Movies and TV
- Rs 1,197 Vi prepaid plan: unlimited calls, 1.5GB data/day, 100 SMS/day, 180 days validity, ZEE5 Premium annual membership, Binge All Night, Weekend data rollover, and Vi Movies and TV
- Rs 2,399 Vi prepaid plan: unlimited calls, 1.5GB data/day, 100 SMS/day, 365 days validity, ZEE5 Premium annual membership, Binge All Night, Weekend data rollover, and Vi Movies and TV
ZEE5 subscription BSNL Cinema Plus offer
BSNL offers an OTT add-on pack to its fiber broadband users called the ‘Cinema Plus’ service. The BSNL Cinema Plus service is currently available in a single pack called ‘Entertainment’ priced at Rs 129 for the first three months. After three months, the pack will cost Rs 199 per month. It offers YuppTV, ZEE5, SonyLIV, and VOOT monthly subscriptions. The pack can be availed by existing BSNL users and requires the YuppTV Scope app, which is available on Android TV and Amazon Fire TV.
ZEE5 subscription Flipkart Super Coins offer
Flipkart is also running a SuperCoin offer where users can redeem 50 Super Coins for one month of ZEE5 Premium access. Moreover, users can avail annual ZEE5 Premium membership by redeeming 499 Super Coins. Once redeemed, users will get a voucher code, which they can paste in the ‘Have a Code?’ section of the ZEE5 subscription page to activate the membership.
ZEE5 subscription Times Prime offer
Times Prime is an all-in-one lifestyle membership that provides premium offers across dining, travel, shopping, entertainment, and more. Users can sign up for a Times Prime membership for Rs 799 to get a host of benefits including an annual ZEE5 premium subscription and a 6-month SonyLIV Premium membership. Other offers include cult.fit for 45 days, 3-month Grofers Smart Bachat Club membership, Gaana Plus subscription, and more.
Does ZEE5 offer a free trial?
ZEE5 currently doesn’t offer any free trial to its users. You will need to pay for an annual subscription or avail one of many subscription offers listed above to get the ZEE5 Premium membership.